PDA

View Full Version : Alex and Ani Cinderella's castle WDW

Lindsey310
01-28-2014, 12:38 PM
Does anyone know where I can find these in WDW? I am looking for the silver one....my hubby is buying it for me for one of my bday gifts. But we have friends that came back a few weeks ago that said they were unable to find it. Not sure how hard they looked....:confused:

11 days!!!! :cloud9:

Melanie
01-28-2014, 12:41 PM
There are DISNEY Alex and Ani???? How did I not know this? I got 3 for Christmas, but had no idea there were Disney ones. Oh my...I'm in trouble. :yes:

Sorry, I don't know the answer obviously. Hopefully someone will be by soon who does. I'll definitely be on the lookout when I'm there in April. :thumbsup:

faline
01-28-2014, 12:44 PM
I can find the Disneyland Castle on the on-line Disney shopping site. I can find one of the Disney World Castle at a shopping site on-line when I google it.

DizneyRox
01-28-2014, 03:20 PM
Yes, they have them, and you don't have to go to Disney to get them. My better half has one and we haven't been in years. Pretty sure the UPS guy brought it.

Lindsey310
01-28-2014, 04:25 PM
Yes, they have them, and you don't have to go to Disney to get them. My better half has one and we haven't been in years. Pretty sure the UPS guy brought it.

Can't find it anywhere!!!!! They have the disneyland castle but since they have exploded you can't find the WDW one anywhere. Unless you pay double the price on ebay! :blush:

Lindsey310
01-28-2014, 04:27 PM
There are DISNEY Alex and Ani???? How did I not know this? I got 3 for Christmas, but had no idea there were Disney ones. Oh my...I'm in trouble. :yes:

Sorry, I don't know the answer obviously. Hopefully someone will be by soon who does. I'll definitely be on the lookout when I'm there in April. :thumbsup:

Ohhhhhh yesssss and exclusive to WDW!! I have heard they sometimes have them on Main Street in the jewelry store on the right and in world of disney. I need the WDW Cinderellas castle in my life! Lol. :blush:

Lindsey310
01-28-2014, 04:28 PM
I can find the Disneyland Castle on the on-line Disney shopping site. I can find one of the Disney World Castle at a shopping site on-line when I google it.

I saw that one too. Of course I need the WDW one. The only WDW I found was double the price on ebay :confused:

Melanie
01-28-2014, 05:03 PM
I'd rather have Sleeping Beauty Castle to be honest. Wonder if they carry it at WDW?

faline
01-28-2014, 07:38 PM
I'd rather have Sleeping Beauty Castle to be honest. Wonder if they carry it at WDW?

Don't know but you can definitely get it through Disney online.

Lindsey310
01-28-2014, 09:42 PM

Our friends who just came back said that was the only one that was available and like faline said you can get it online. :mickey:

TinkerbellT421
01-29-2014, 08:57 AM
Last year I bought the cinderellas castle one at mouse gears in Epcot. Glad I did because I haven't seen the castle one at all this trip. I'm on site now and will keep my eye open, but the only ones I've seen are Mickey head and Minnie head. I'm sure I will be back by mouse gears so I'll double check and make sure they don't have it. But they do have them in pretty much every gift shop I've been in, the best selection was in mouse gears and world of disney though.

Melanie
01-29-2014, 09:11 AM
How did I miss them last month? Wow. I wasn't a very good shopper. I definitely want to get the Mickey head one, and SB Castle.

TinkerbellT421
01-29-2014, 09:15 AM
Lol last year they had them on the turnstile things with the cheap jewelry. They must have learned that lesson because now they have them in the jewelry cases.

Melanie
01-29-2014, 09:43 AM
Wow! On the turnstiles? I think the ones I have were around $30-35. Same price at WDW?

Lindsey310
01-29-2014, 10:47 AM
Last year I bought the cinderellas castle one at mouse gears in Epcot. Glad I did because I haven't seen the castle one at all this trip. I'm on site now and will keep my eye open, but the only ones I've seen are Mickey head and Minnie head. I'm sure I will be back by mouse gears so I'll double check and make sure they don't have it. But they do have them in pretty much every gift shop I've been in, the best selection was in mouse gears and world of disney though.

Awesome!! Thank you!!!! :thumbsup:

DisneyFan1979
01-29-2014, 12:05 PM
I have the castle bracelet. I bought mine last spring at one of the shops on Sunset Boulevard in Studios.

On my last trip in September I recall seeing a bunch in World of Disney in Downtown Disney. As of that time they were displayed out of the case.

I have not seen the Disney ones outside Disney; and we have a large Alex and Ani store in Boston.

TinkerbellT421
01-29-2014, 09:20 PM
Wow! On the turnstiles? I think the ones I have were around $30-35. Same price at WDW?

Yea, I was shocked the first time I saw them back in 2012, DBF is actually the one that spotted them because I usually don't even pay attention to the turnstiles. Yea I think I payed 32.00 for the castle. This trip they are all in the glass cases.

wildernesslady
01-29-2014, 09:28 PM
I got the castle and Mickey one at WOD. They also had them in a store in AK. I can't remember which one though. I thought I paid $38 each. They also just released the beaded ones with a dangling Mickey head. The birthstone and initial ones also have a dangling Mickey head. They are next on my list.

We LOVE Disney
01-31-2014, 11:36 AM
Please excuse my ignorance but.....

What is Alex & Ani :confused: :confused:

faline
01-31-2014, 12:04 PM
Please excuse my ignorance but.....

What is Alex & Ani :confused: :confused:

It's a maker of a particular style of jewelry which is quite popular right now. They promote heavily via tv ads.

tink'72
01-31-2014, 12:20 PM
I got mine at MouseGear in Epcot.

N2DisneyWorld
02-06-2014, 11:25 PM
I bought my Disney World & Disneyland Bracelets through the Disneystore.com website. I just kept checking back until I was able to find them in stock. They sell out quick.