PDA

View Full Version : Fingers crossed

minnie04
01-28-2014, 12:36 PM
I just booked the room, added the tickets and made the FP+ selections for our March trip. It felt a little weird planning the rides right now, but at least we will do all the rides the boys like. I was sitting here planning times thinking about what time we get up? What time we will hit the parks? And it was pretty funny thinking of past trips and times we did things. My oldest DS takes a while to wake up in the morning so; I planned a later time for the rides. Then factor in breakfast & lunch will we be in the park? I think I did ok for my family. I just hope they all work out...I’m going to run all of this by them tonight and see if we are all on the same page. I know my DH is going to say "if we can ride that quick then why do we need a whole 4 days" lol "oh honey it's not about the rides to me it's about the feeling" lol love being away and relaxing at the parks and resort. Hmmm maybe I will plan a cool dinner now too. Something we usually don’t do. I know I probably said I didn’t like planning my days out, but I’m really only planning rides, so the rest of the time will be spent walking and doing other things. Unless we do dinner, but we have to eat so why not plan something fun for a change…:mickey:

mickclub1955
01-28-2014, 04:12 PM
Hope you have a fun time planning your trip. With DW and I, it builds anticipation for our upcoming trip. It sounds fun that you are going to make it a family event.

faline
01-28-2014, 07:40 PM
Sounds like your plans are coming together!!