PDA

View Full Version : Fastpass+

SueQ
01-28-2014, 11:58 AM
I was looking at fastpasses for my March trip. You have to make 3 for one day? You can't just do one?? I just wanted a fastpass for Fantasmic.

PirateLover
01-28-2014, 12:07 PM
Yes, the way the system works right now you must choose 3 "experiences" in the same park, even if you have no intention of using those other 2. Whether this changes in the future remains to be seen.

MickeysBestPal
01-28-2014, 12:39 PM
I was looking at fastpasses for my March trip. You have to make 3 for one day? You can't just do one?? I just wanted a fastpass for Fantasmic.

When the software is working correctly (which is spotty, at best)
you CAN chose to remove (drop) individual FP+ selections.

So, you can choose 3 and drop one or two of them, individually.

(Good luck on finding the MDE software on a rare "good day.")

disneygoofball
01-28-2014, 02:25 PM
(Good luck on finding the MDE software on a rare "good day.")

True story.

SueQ
01-30-2014, 10:56 AM
I was able to go back in and delete one of the fastpasses (leaving 2).

mom2morgan
02-02-2014, 06:58 PM
If I got stuck with extras, I'd give them away to random strangers - make someone's day!

mickclub1955
02-02-2014, 07:59 PM
If I got stuck with extras, I'd give them away to random strangers - make someone's day!
Unfortunately you can't give them away anymore since there are not anymore paper fast passes to give away. Everything is on a computer now and linked to your magic band.

MrPeetrie
02-02-2014, 11:32 PM
I have a related question: suppose we wanted to FastPass the same ride more than once in a day. Assuming it isn't a Tier 1 ride, can we FastPass the same ride more than once in a single day?

MickeysBestPal
02-03-2014, 06:42 AM
I have a related question:

suppose we wanted to FastPass the same ride more than once in a day. Assuming it isn't a Tier 1 ride,

can we FastPass the same ride more than once in a single day?

Nope.
Very sad.

MrPeetrie
02-03-2014, 04:44 PM
MickeysBestPal, that is sad news. My DD and I are riders. My DW is a shopper and my DS is still too young for most thrill rides. It's usually just my DD and I on Star Tours 2.0, Expedition:Everest, RnRC, etc. Last trip, we FastPassed Star Tours twice and did standby twice. (It was our consensus favorite ride of that trip.) I guess our strategy will have to change.

I'm sad!