PDA

View Full Version : Perks

Airblue1
01-27-2014, 12:29 AM
Hey guys,
I have a few questions about perks. After 8 yrs of deliberation I think we are ready. Moving to Cali makes Alauni a little more attainable than our old residents back east.

I read there are annual pass perks, food perks etc..
Can anyone elaborate on these perks? How much of an AP discount do DVC members receive along with food merch. Etc?

Thanks to everyone

dlpmikki
01-28-2014, 11:39 AM
Perks keep changing - sometimes for the better and sometimes worse. Last time I bought an AP it was an amazing deal but that was a short term offer of a few months. Sometimes they offer discounts off the AP and sometimes the MYW tickets. Food locations with discounts vary aswell but there is always somewhere. There is usually a discount off water park and Disneyquest of a few dollars. Now I am talking WDW here so as you have moved to Cali maybe someone who has a DL pass can chip in.

Donald_Quackers
01-30-2014, 09:59 AM
They just posted another discount on the Premium Annual Pass, and I got an email about other new "Membership Magic" events.

Please note, however, that the perks should not be the sole reason you buy into DVC, so don't let that be your determining factor.