PDA

View Full Version : Fastest/Easiest way to Poly

ajwgroomer
01-26-2014, 03:57 PM
Me, my boyfriend and his niece will be staying at the CBR for a week and we are wanting to have a few hours for just us in DTD so we are wanting to drop his niece off at the Neverland club at the Poly. My question is what way would be the fastest to get from CBR to the Poly then to DTD and reverse that as well. I was thinking from CBR take bus to TTC then from there either catch bus or just walk to Poly and then from Poly catch bus to DTD. Any better ideas and suggestions?

AndrewJackson
01-26-2014, 04:01 PM
I am not sure how much transportation there is to and from the TTC anymore.

I would suggest using one of the parks to transfer buses. Take a bus from CBR to MK. You can then take a boat or monorail to Poly. From the Poly you can head to DD.

Then, do it all in reverse to get back to CBR.

ajwgroomer
01-26-2014, 04:25 PM
I was thinking about that too. Maybe do the MK that afternoon and then take monorail to Poly then take bus from there. :thumbsup:

VWL Mom
01-26-2014, 04:30 PM
The Neverland Club was supposed to closed on January 1 for refurbishment. Expected reopening is March 31. Not sure if it went down or not, anyone been recently?

Main Street Jim
01-26-2014, 04:41 PM
According to some info I just located on construction/refurbishments:

Polynesian Resort:

Never Land Club Children's Activity Center – closed for refurbishment January 28, 2014 through January 1, 2015.
So it will be closed a good year almost.

ibelieveindisneymagic
01-26-2014, 04:45 PM
The fastest way would be to take a cab to the Poly, and then a bus from the Poly to DTD.

However, if you'd rather avoid the cab fare, then I'd take a bus to MK, and then the monorail or boat to the Poly.

They recommend reservations, so give them a call (407) 939-3463 to confirm availability, and that they are open.

If not, there is also a kids club at AKL and the Beach Club, as far as I know (information will be at the same number). If the Poly is closed, you'd do the same thing ... bus to the nearest park, transfer to the resort and then bus to DTD.

ajwgroomer
01-26-2014, 04:46 PM
We'll be there the end of November. I'm just thinking WAY in advance. lol I read it will be open up April 27th. Well if it doesn't I'll have to find another place:(