PDA

View Full Version : Mvmcp ?

ajwgroomer
01-26-2014, 02:33 PM
We will be at WDW from Nov 27th- Dec 3rd. Does anyone know about when they release the dates for MVMCP? Is Dec 1st typically a day they have it?
Thanks!

faline
01-26-2014, 02:57 PM
In December of this last year, they were holding the party 4 nights per week - Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday through the 20th of December. The party nights started early in November. I would expect a similar schedule this year.

faberj
01-26-2014, 03:02 PM
We were there in November in 2012 and went to the very first MVMCP on 11/9 (it was on a Friday night). It was crazy crowded though, not sure if I would ever go to the opening night of MVMCP agian.
You should have no issues finding a party on a night that you are there.

The Hitchhiking Ghost
01-27-2014, 10:34 AM
All I know is that on our last trip in 2012 that it finally dawned on me, they hold this thing almost if not 50% of the nights, from the day it opens until it closes.

While this sounds great:number1:, what finally dawned on me was that during my 10 day trip they were restricting my access to the MK for 50% of my trip, unless I wanted to pay their exhorbitant fees:mad: which I've refused to do.

Don't get me wrong, I've done it before, but now with a family of 5, I can't even come close to justifying the additional money grab that Disney demands for what I view as limited value.

What I really hate is that while they restrict my access to the MK by 50%, they certainly don't reduce my ticket price by the same amount.