PDA

View Full Version : Fantasmic Questions

Bruegge
01-23-2014, 10:20 AM
Never been to Fantasmic...

Going in June...

Dinner packages are out due to other reservations (even if I could get them)

So, if you just go to the park for just the show that night when should we arrive/get in line to get a seat?

If you don't get a set (arrive too late) can you still stand and watch in the primary viewing area?

Is is anything like Illuminations or wishes where you can see lots of it while being outside the primary viewing area or park? (we watch Wishes from the TTC while waiting for a bus.. Just walked over to the railing and had an OK view)

If so, where do you stand

Any other input would be helpful

Thanks
Scott

Altair
01-23-2014, 10:31 AM
If there is only one show that night I would arrive an hour ahead of show time. If there are two shows that night you can usually just walk into the second show right up to show time. At least during off-peak seasons.

There are standing room areas inside, but you cannot see anything from outside the seating area. :mickey:

CaptSmee
01-23-2014, 09:28 PM
Fantasmic at the studios is in a large stadium, you cannot see it without entering the stadium. If you dont want to use FP+ or have a dinner pkg, then I suggest you arrive an hour early. Also if there are 2 showings, usually the later one will be less crowded but it is a very popular show that's almost always full.

MickeysBestPal
01-23-2014, 11:00 PM
Fantasmic at the studios is in a large stadium, you cannot see it without entering the stadium. If you dont want to use FP+ or have a dinner pkg, then I suggest you arrive an hour early. Also if there are 2 showings, usually the later one will be less crowded but it is a very popular show that's almost always full.

Agree with all-
EXCEPT, there is no value in getting a FP+ for Fantasmic.

Unlike having a FP+ for nearly anything else at WDW, a FP+ for Fantasmic does not offer anything of value to guests.
No reserved section, no guarantee of getting into an over-full show.
Worthless.