PDA

View Full Version : Discount Disney Apparel

DDawg1968
01-23-2014, 10:03 AM
This is probably not the right board to post this but I thought oh well what the heck. I was wondering if anyone knows of a reliable website that sells Disney apparel at reasonable prices. I dont mind paying 18 for a tshirt in the parks but when you are trying to get shirts for 4 people for a 6 day trip it can add up quick.

denidale
01-23-2014, 12:45 PM
I have found lots of Disney character shirts (and everything else you can slap a pic of Mickey on) at our local walmart.

lawgirl
01-25-2014, 05:19 PM
I buy everything on ebay! Just make sure the seller is reputable (high feedback ratings) and you should be fine. I buy alot of Disney parks merchandise on ebay...for example, last time we went, I didn't have time to pickup Mickey coffee and the magical express bus. Both were readily available on ebay.

Also, I read somewhere that there is a Disney outlet in Orlando that had amazing prices and great merchandise, even DVC stuff. Maybe someone else would have the info.

Euby
02-01-2014, 07:49 AM
There actually 2 Disney outlets - Disney Character Warehouse! One is near Universal at the Orlando Premium Outlet on International Drive. The other is near Disney at the OPO on Vineland Avenue. They carry different things so you check both. We always go there the day we get to Orlando to see what they have. I have gotten $65 sweatshirts for $25 before. :thumbsup:

There is also a Character Outlet that is smaller than the Character Warehouses. It is located in the Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores on S Apopka Vineland Rd (SR 535). They didn't have much in selection when I was there in Oct, but I got the impression that the store had opened recently.

Main Street Jim
02-01-2014, 07:57 AM
There is also a Character Outlet that is smaller than the Character Warehouses. It is located in the Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores on S Apopka Vineland Rd (SR 535). They didn't have much in selection when I was there in Oct, but I got the impression that the store had opened recently.That store's been there at least since about 2005.

CaptSmee
02-02-2014, 10:09 AM
That store's been there at least since about 2005.

That store was not impressive but the other 2 are AMAZING!

MNNHFLTX
02-02-2014, 11:03 AM
I don't know about any online venues, but if you can make a detour to the Character Premiere Warehouse in the Premium Outlet Center (on Vineland Road, close to the Crossroads shopping center near Downtown Disney), you will probably what you are looking for. This is my favorite outlet, the others in the area don't compare, IMO. You will find park and resort specific items that come directly from the shops at Disney World. Right now they probably have a variety of marathon items for sale, as well as Christmas items. But they always have a large inventory of t-shirts in all sizes and the prices are great!

PETE FROM NYC
02-02-2014, 02:46 PM
Seems to me that there are souvenir shops every 10 ft wherever you go. We do a lot of shopping on 192.