PDA

View Full Version : BCV or BWV?

Simbajr4ever
01-20-2014, 03:48 PM
Very confused about which to pick?

Had a 1 brv at BC with AAA rate [same as spring rate] Or can get BWV 1 br at the AP rate which was really nice discount.

Any reasons not to choose BWV or to choose BCV?

Thanks, SJR4 :mickey:

TinkerbellT421
01-20-2014, 05:20 PM
We solved that problem this trip by doing a split stay with the two! :) :mickey:

faline
01-20-2014, 05:43 PM
Have stayed at both and would have a hard time selecting one over the other. Beach Club, of course has that fabulous pool. Last summer we had a Boardwalk View. Loved sitting on our balcony in the evening and watching folks walk by and also had a decent view of the Illuminations fireworks. I don't think you could go wrong with either choice.

buzznwoodysmom
01-20-2014, 06:06 PM
My vote is for BC. BC is one of our favorite resorts. BW is a resort we might never stay at again. It was nice, but nothing special, in our opinion. We felt the pool was too small, and other than our fabulous view of the boardwalk and spaceship earth, there was nothing that stood out to us.

I guess it depends on your travel party. If its all adults BW might be perfect with its lively nightlife. If you are traveling with kids I think they would no doubt prefer the BC pool.

EllieMae
01-20-2014, 10:22 PM
I would say that you can't go wrong at either. We have enjoyed both resorts. The only complaint I would have about the BWV is that our room was very far from the elevator and the hallways seemed much longer there than at BCV, but that wouldn't deter me from staying there again.

Janmac
01-21-2014, 11:18 AM
We stayed at BWV last February. Had been hoping for WL but BW had the opening so I was feeling like, oh well, at least it's Disney. :(

Like EllieMae, it seemed our second floor room was so far down confusing hallways, until I realized we were right around the corner from a stairwell that dumped us out right by the playground, by the pool. A short walk beside the [closed for remodeling] pool and through an archway and here's the Boardwalk with a store selling ice cream pints, or a window to get pizza slices from. Or all that entertainment. We used that stair all the time. So much shorter walking outside.

By the week's end I had really warmed up to the Boardwalk.

I would not be unhappy to stay there again. Although it would help to be in the main pool area. :D

Jan

Tigerinvestigator
01-26-2014, 11:35 AM
My vote is for BC. BC is one of our favorite resorts. BW is a resort we might never stay at again. It was nice, but nothing special, in our opinion. We felt the pool was too small, and other than our fabulous view of the boardwalk and spaceship earth, there was nothing that stood out to us.

I guess it depends on your travel party. If its all adults BW might be perfect with its lively nightlife. If you are traveling with kids I think they would no doubt prefer the BC pool.

I agree 100%. We love the BC, but really don't care if we ever stay at the BW again. Nothing really wrong with the BW, just found it less than impressive. We love walking the BW from our favorite resort the Dolphin, but just not crazy about staying there again. Beach Club is great for quick access to Epcot and the pool is fantastic.:thumbsup:

Simbajr4ever
01-26-2014, 06:53 PM
Thanks everyone,

We have decided to stay at BCV.