PDA

View Full Version : After the 3 FP+ . . .

EeyoresBestFriend
01-19-2014, 10:03 PM
can you get more? Or is all you get 3 a day now?

I might have asked this before but I can't remember. :D

DizneyFreak2002
01-19-2014, 10:09 PM
can you get more? Or is all you get 3 a day now?

I might have asked this before but I can't remember. :D

Three a day... for one park only...

ibelieveindisneymagic
01-20-2014, 08:17 AM
Yep, although Disney may decide to change it at some point, right now all you get are 3 FP+. Once you've used them, you can't get any more.

EeyoresBestFriend
01-20-2014, 10:51 PM
hmmm . . . I wonder how that is going to affect the rest of the park lines overall?

Thanks for the enlightenment, though! :thumbsup:

mickclub1955
01-20-2014, 11:04 PM
hopefully it will make the standby line move a lot faster.

joonyer
01-21-2014, 11:22 AM
hopefully it will make the standby line move a lot faster.

Well, in one sense you are right, if there are less people in the FP queues, then it stands to reason that the standby lines will move faster.

But don't forget, that all other things being the same, (park attendance not decreasing) then all those people who would have been in the FP lines. but now can't be because of the 3 FP limit, or because many guests will not understand how to use FP+ (just like the old FP system) will have to use the stand-by lines, thereby making those lines longer that they would have been otherwise.

So, maybe moving faster, but with more people in the line, I don't expect the average stand-by waits to decrease significantly, if at all. The rides still will only handle the same number of riders per hour as they used to.

What the limit will do is make the FP lines shorter overall, since the old days of getting 6-7 or more FPs per day are over. So, less people using FPs, but since those FP guests still get admitted ahead of the stand-by line guests, I expect the average FP line wait will be a lot less. That'll be good for the 3 times that you are using your FP+s, but it remains to be seen how the rest of your waiting will be.