PDA

View Full Version : Adding a person to a fast pass time

BelleCiavo
01-19-2014, 10:13 AM
On another thread I mention having old tickets which we do. I think I'm going to purchase tickets for my 11 yo (that baby in my avatar - yikes!) and me for our upcoming trip through the Disney Youth Education Program. I'm signing ds11 up for a physics class. But my husband will be using the old tickets. I wonder if anyone has had experience with adding people to a fast pass time? I guess once I purchase the tickets for me and my son I'll be able to secure fp times. But I certainly want my husband to be able to ride with us and it looks like we won't be able to load his tickets until we arrive.

Do you think this will be a problem?

MickeysBestPal
01-19-2014, 11:24 AM
On another thread I mention having old tickets which we do. I think I'm going to purchase tickets for my 11 yo (that baby in my avatar - yikes!) and me for our upcoming trip through the Disney Youth Education Program. I'm signing ds11 up for a physics class. But my husband will be using the old tickets. I wonder if anyone has had experience with adding people to a fast pass time? I guess once I purchase the tickets for me and my son I'll be able to secure fp times. But I certainly want my husband to be able to ride with us and it looks like we won't be able to load his tickets until we arrive.

Do you think this will be a problem?

You didn't say if (or why) you can't load the old tickets into your account.

Strmchsr
01-19-2014, 11:24 AM
I don't know if it's been changed or not, but the last time I did the FP+ my mom didn't have her ticket until we arrived. We could not add her to our FP times. We canceled ours and got new times together or she had to get different times.

BelleCiavo
01-19-2014, 02:05 PM
You didn't say if (or why) you can't load the old tickets into your account.

The tickets are from 2004 and 2005 and cannot be added.