PDA

View Full Version : Of course (pin code)

IloveJack
01-18-2014, 06:48 PM
I've only ever received one pin code from WDW, years ago, and I was pregnant and couldn't use it. So of course, I would get one this year when my pretend daughter is in the DCP and I don't need it. I wish these things were transferable; I'd give it away.

ibelieveindisneymagic
01-18-2014, 08:43 PM
That seems to be the way it works!!

We've only gotten a couple, and never one we could actually use.

1DisneyNut
01-19-2014, 08:39 AM
Same here. We have only gotten one and it was at a time when we couldn't use it. It is like their software "knows" when it will be impossible for you to go.

Bethanymouse
02-05-2014, 04:42 PM
For some reason we get them a lot! I go online and price vacations frequently so I wonder if that's why.

j2k
03-08-2014, 10:49 PM
I price frequently also but I've never received one.

KylesMom
03-10-2014, 09:18 AM
We received one many, many years ago right after we had returned from our annual trip. It is the only one we have ever gotten.

j2k
04-12-2014, 11:35 PM
I've never received one. I'm still waiting for the day. :mickey:

Right now would actually not be good though. :( I'm hoping we can plan a trip to the World in 2015 but will have to wait until the end of this year to decide. The good thing is I currently have $440 in Disney Rewards on my Disney Visa and they don't start expiring until 2017.

1goofyfamily
04-14-2014, 02:00 PM
I finally received one too for this spring but we just went in December using the code my sister got. Even with my sister doing the DCP it was a better deal so we used it. My sister and parents get them all the time but I think it's because they know we go often enough that they don't need to entice us to come visit Mickey.

Lindsey310
04-18-2014, 10:03 PM
I've only ever received one pin code from WDW, years ago, and I was pregnant and couldn't use it. So of course, I would get one this year when my pretend daughter is in the DCP and I don't need it. I wish these things were transferable; I'd give it away.

Was it for free dining? And what were the dates if you don't mind sharing? My husband just got one, a room discount for summer. :mickey:

IloveJack
04-19-2014, 08:21 AM
It was for a room discount, though I don't remember how much, since it's been a while. I'm thinking 30% off, because I remember thinking it wasn't much more than the spring discount already being offered.