PDA

View Full Version : Can't make 60 day mark

bxrluv
01-18-2014, 12:30 AM
Because of lack of planning on our school's part we still do not have our daughter's ticket info. Therefore, it's going to be closer to 30 days out for us being able to make our FP+ selections. Has anyone done it this close in with good results or are all the good choices gone? Of course this will be during Spring break the last week of March.

MickeysBestPal
01-18-2014, 07:45 AM
Because of lack of planning on our school's part we still do not have our daughter's ticket info. Therefore, it's going to be closer to 30 days out for us being able to make our FP+ selections. Has anyone done it this close in with good results or are all the good choices gone? Of course this will be during Spring break the last week of March.

At this time, there is little difficulty picking FP+ even very close to the actual date.

As things change, and ALL guests (likely) start getting access to advance FP+, the pre-booking time might get more critical.

Nobody knows when or if that will happen.

Disney4us2
01-18-2014, 07:57 AM
I have not had any problems getting a FP + a day before going to one of the parks...yet Those were for either Soarin or Test Track.

Dulcee
01-18-2014, 07:59 AM
On our trip this January I played with fast pass pluses up until about 10 minutes before I wanted to use them. We rarely had an issue getting what we wanted.

AgentC
01-18-2014, 12:53 PM
I had no issue reserving FP+ up to the day before and in many cases was able to make them (or change them) while we were in the park.

bxrluv
01-18-2014, 05:34 PM
Thanks for the reassuring responses. Feeling much better now!:mickey:

skimonkey
01-18-2014, 06:31 PM
I have not had any problems getting a FP + a day before going to one of the parks...yet Those were for either Soarin or Test Track.

On our trip this January I played with fast pass pluses up until about 10 minutes before I wanted to use them. We rarely had an issue getting what we wanted.

Thank you, this was one of the reasons why I joined. We are going to Disney in June with my our family and cousin s...a party of 19! So I was wondering how others dealt with these new changes already! :)

Ian
01-18-2014, 08:07 PM
We did it like a week out and, aside from the inherent irritations the app brings, had no problems getting decent choices.

Poohluv85
01-19-2014, 08:58 AM
We went on our honeymoon in mid-November and because of wedding preparations, and the fact that the whole concept of fp+ was new to me, I totally forgot to make our selections until about a week before. I was able to get the selections we wanted, but there were only afternoon/evening time slots available, no mornings fastpasses. But like I said I selected them just week ahead of time. With 30 days, it seems you'd have even better results. Hope you guys have an awesome vacation!!