PDA

View Full Version : OK, I Need Help...

wdwaggie
01-17-2014, 11:35 AM
We have had this next trip on the books since the day our Grand-Daughter was born in 2009:cloud9:, and Paw-Paw (me) promised her a trip. I've held it in long enough and when we finally hit 2014 it started bubbling to the surface, but when our little box showed up:confused: the other day with the Edna Mode USB and we watched it together, it was over, I have FULL BLOWN Disney Dreaming Fever:ill: again. I can't get hardly anything done at work without eventually migrating over here and reading, planning and posting...HELP! I can't turn it off!

IloveJack
01-17-2014, 11:51 AM
They really should have anonymous meetings for it. We just spent the first week of December there, and it took my girls (5 and 2) all of six days to start asking daily when to go back. We were planning a one day MK trip on our beach vacation in June, but it's already turned into at least 2 days, maybe 3. We've got a fever for which there is no cure!

MississippiDisneyFreak
01-17-2014, 01:24 PM
Its my worst addiction, I don't go a day without thinking about Disney:wait::read:

wdwaggie
01-17-2014, 02:53 PM
Whew:blush:OK then, I don't feel so bad. This will be a magical trip I'm sure and yes it's always expensive, but one day we'll all look back on something in our lives and say why didn't we or I wish we would have. So we dont get to go as often as some, but when we do we like to go all out and make the most of it, so I am going to ditch work for the rest of the day and go back to dreaming in comfort! Thanks All!:thumbsup:

Dopey's Girl
01-17-2014, 04:40 PM
You're in the wrong place if you are looking for people to talk you out of a Disney addiction...wer're all hooked!:mickey:

Katzateer
01-17-2014, 10:24 PM
You're in the wrong place if you are looking for people to talk you out of a Disney addiction...wer're all hooked!:mickey:

:thumbsup::)

disney obsessed
01-18-2014, 09:59 AM
There are far more dangerous things we could be addicted to.......but it can get expensive.

We are enablers. We are aware of it. We are ok with that fact. Join us at your own risk.:mickey:

minnie04
01-22-2014, 11:38 AM
How exciting to be going with your granddaughter for her first trip. I was just there and looking at all of the little ones. It took me back to the days when my children were small (now 21,17 & 10) I loved every minute of every trip and wouldn't change anything about them except wishing we could stay forever and also keep the kids small forever would have been nice too..lol There is nothing like Disney through a child’s eyes :cloud9: ENJOY planning and have a wonderful time. By the way when are you going?:mickey:

momef3grls
01-22-2014, 08:09 PM
I am in the same boat. Since the day my DGS was born the 2016 trip has been in planning. We promised all our kids when the grandchildren came along when they turned 5 Gaga and Pappy would take them to Disney. I am already starting to plan and driving the rest of the family nuts. DGS loves Mickey already and we love Disney JR. Can't wait until that 1st walk down Main St.:mickey:

Goofy4TheWorld
01-22-2014, 09:14 PM
Let us all say the pledge: "I am a nice shark, not a mindless eating machine. If I am to change this image, I must first change myself. Fish are friends, not food."
(Except stinkin' dolphins)

Ooops, wrong support group. Sorry!

:shark:

justice11
01-23-2014, 02:18 PM
I need weekly meetings too. I am so addicted, but I am lucky so are my grown kids and grandkids. My oldest daughter is there right now, with my oldest grandson and his family and my youngest daughter and her family leave in 49 days, this is ridiculous we were just there in june. We went on our first trip in 1992 my youngest was 12 and have been back every year since and even sometimes twice a year. My hubby hates it, he has been twice. I just feel like I am there now, my daughter just called and they are getting on the tower of terror. It is a crazy addiction!!!!!:cloud9: