PDA

View Full Version : ready to go..need help

minnie04
01-16-2014, 09:25 AM
We are booked for this weekend. NOW I'm wondering how do you do the fast pass reservations? Is it too late to book any rides? I have AP and I booked the resort online, but have no clue how to book the FP/FP+ (whatever) they are now pass. I never really use them, but I’m thinking it might not be a bad idea to grab at least one if I can. I have a feeling it’s going to be very crowded this weekend. I just noticed they are running a 3 day special for FL res. And it’s good this weekend. Also there is no school tomorrow (Dade County) and no school Monday, so I’m sure everyone is going to take advantage of that and go. (Like I did)…lol :mickey:

mickclub1955
01-16-2014, 10:16 AM
Your next step is to go to their website and register for the MDE and link your room ressie. Then you need to link your AP. Then you can make your FP+ ressies. You will not be able to just make one. You will have to make three and only in one park.

minnie04
01-16-2014, 10:59 AM
thank you, let me see if I can get on there again and try...

AgentC
01-16-2014, 11:08 AM
I used it for the first time last week and made FP+ reservations a day or two in advance and made changes in some cases same days.

There was good availability for most rides even same day. The ones that have problems are the ones you would expect. A week out I could get Toy Story for just about anytime I wanted. The night before there were only 4 time slots left. At 11 same day nothing was available.

In contrast, Saturday at MK I was able to change a fast pass reservation at 2 when I saw the ride my kids wanted had a 60 minute wait. We got a new FP+ for 3 and rode something else in the meantime.

The other thing to remember is after you pick your 3 rides and time, you can go in ride by ride and change them to a new ride or a different time.