PDA

View Full Version : My fast pass questions

ransam
01-15-2014, 03:50 PM
I am so sorry if these have been answered in another thread I'm sure they have but thought I'd put all my questions in one thread.

1. you can have 3 fast passes but all in the same park right?
2. Is it 3 fast passes per reservation or per person on reservation?
3. I am actually going with 5 people and we will have 2 different rooms and 2 different reservations. so will it be 3 per reservation? or 3 total?
4. My cousin lives in Florida and may come up and spend a day w/ us. when I make the fast pass reservation will she be able to come with us or only the people on our reservations?
5. When will this be 100 percent done? when will the normal ways of getting fast pass be taken away?

finally I might add not in love w/ this.
I don't like my vacation that planned. Heck I get up and most of the time have no idea what park I'm feeling.
and also if you have to do all the fast passes in the same park, kind of defeats the purpose of park hopper.

thanks.

MickeysBestPal
01-15-2014, 04:59 PM
I am so sorry if these have been answered in another thread I'm sure they have but thought I'd put all my questions in one thread.

1. you can have 3 fast passes but all in the same park right?
2. Is it 3 fast passes per reservation or per person on reservation?
3. I am actually going with 5 people and we will have 2 different rooms and 2 different reservations. so will it be 3 per reservation? or 3 total?
4. My cousin lives in Florida and may come up and spend a day w/ us. when I make the fast pass reservation will she be able to come with us or only the people on our reservations?
5. When will this be 100 percent done? when will the normal ways of getting fast pass be taken away?

6. finally I might add not in love w/ this.
I don't like my vacation that planned. Heck I get up and most of the time have no idea what park I'm feeling.
and also if you have to do all the fast passes in the same park, kind of defeats the purpose of park hopper.

thanks.

1. Right.
2. 3 FP+ per person, per day.
3. 3 FP+ per person, per day.
4. At this time, only guests at WDW resorts can make ADVANCE FP+ selections.
We don't know what changes there will be coming and when they will happen.
(Can you add your cousin to your resort reservation for a night?)

5. My most-often-used response concerning FP+ "rules..."
-NOBODY KNOWS.

6. You are far from being alone on these counts.