PDA

View Full Version : Fastpass+

jpmsrivers
01-15-2014, 11:36 AM
I am not sure if this has been discussed or if this question will even make sense...but here goes.

How close together can you make your 3 fastpass+ selections? For example: In MK I use FP+ for HM and BTMR are the selections on the half hour or do you have to have a set amount of time between the two selections?

I am OCD with planning, but even this is too much for me! haha

mickclub1955
01-15-2014, 11:41 AM
When I first went in to make the ressies I didn't get to pick the times. I picked the attractions and after you get the times, you can go back in and make the changes. If you have food reservations it will not allow your times to interfere with those.

jpmsrivers
01-15-2014, 11:50 AM
Thanks! I was hoping it would give me a few available options up front. I guess if times are not what I was hoping for I can try to change them. I still have several weeks until I can make the FP+ reservations, but trying to figure it all out now? :confused:

VWL Mom
01-15-2014, 11:58 AM
When I set up mine there were 4 choices A,B,C,D. You can pick the order of the three rides. I selected the one closest to the time frame I wanted an went in and tweeked them. The time slots are one hour each.

jpmsrivers
01-15-2014, 12:03 PM
Thanks! :thumbsup:

Dulcee
01-15-2014, 12:54 PM
Its also relatively easy to change your times even in the parks from a smart phone. I did this numerous times with "E ticket" ride times throughout our trip last week.

AgentC
01-15-2014, 01:27 PM
I took the best options they gave me and then immediately went in and change them to times that were better for me. I wanted mine closer than the first options. It did allow me to overlap the times a little. For example I had one that ended at 12:55 and I picked the next one to start at 12:50.

jpmsrivers
01-15-2014, 03:07 PM
That is exactly what I am hoping to do for some that are near each other. Hoping to cut down on some walking. :)