PDA

View Full Version : Which AoA Suites are best?

Gator
01-14-2014, 07:36 PM
Thinking of spending the extra money to stay at AoA. Which suite section is the best? I've got two girls and a boy inbetween.

ibelieveindisneymagic
01-14-2014, 10:30 PM
I loved the Cars section ... but that's just me, it really did feel like you were in Radiator Springs.

Nemo is the closest to the main pool and building, but I think it really comes down to what theming you think you'd like best.

AgentC
01-15-2014, 12:50 AM
I loved the Cars section ... but that's just me, it really did feel like you were in Radiator Springs.

Nemo is the closest to the main pool and building, but I think it really comes down to what theming you think you'd like best.

I agree with Heather. It really comes down to theming and location. We stayed in the Nemo section. It is the most central section with the buildings placed around the feature pool and close access to the food court. Both my daughter and son loved it though the bright colors were a little strong for the adults.

Cars section is very cute and has a quiet pool. It is a little further than Nemo from the central areas but not far at all.

The Lion King section would be my last choice. It does not have its own pool and there is really nothing special unless you prefer that theme .

etibbetts
01-15-2014, 12:37 PM
I thought the cars section was the best as far as theme. Nemo was also great since it was right in the center of the action. Lion King would be last on the list.

TheVBs
01-15-2014, 01:47 PM
We just booked a Nemo suite! It was difficult deciding whether we wanted to spend the extra money, since we're only a family of 4, but two showers and some extra space really called to us! :blush:

We were considering the Nemo section just because it's next to the pool and closer to the food and bus, but we also made sure to look over the pictures of all the suites. Of all the themes, we found Nemo most appealing. You can check out the gallery pictures of all the rooms on the WDW website.

dkmwong
01-16-2014, 05:43 PM
We have done the Nemo and the Lion King. I would say we would go back to Nemo as it is the closest to the pool and food court. The theming is definitely a plus. If we get a suite again we will most likely be trying Cars.

BrerGnat
01-16-2014, 08:16 PM
We stayed in Cars. I liked the decor inside the room a lot. It was more subdued than the other sections.