PDA

View Full Version : Stunned to Get BOG Dinner Ressies!!

mickeys_princess_mom
01-12-2014, 01:11 PM
At DH's suggestion, I tried once again to get BOG for dinner. Had given up awhile back and settled for lunch fastpass. But we got one!! Actually available every night we'll be there!!!! So surprised!!!! So keep trying, everybody!:cloud9:

Scar
01-12-2014, 01:53 PM
Was it online or phone?

Jen1984
01-12-2014, 03:12 PM
Maybe the $10 no show/late cancellation fee is working?

Glad you've got the ressie, enjoy!

mickeys_princess_mom
01-12-2014, 06:58 PM
Maybe the $10 no show/late cancellation fee is working?

Glad you've got the ressie, enjoy!

That's what I was thinking, too....:mickey: Well, Scar, it showed up online, and I booked one in a hurry. Then I checked the other days and it was available then, too, but the site went down midway briefly, so I called. It came back while I was talking, but we booked it on the phone at that point. Changed it to a better night, and cancelled the other ADR's at the same time.

Harkleroad
01-12-2014, 08:43 PM
I got ours for the first week of March. I have been trying every morning and evening since our 180 and have not once found any availability until today. There was a late one available for our first night there. I booked because I didn't think I would find another. I couldn't believe that there options for the entire week. I canceled and booked another earlier on our last day there. It is near the pay in full date for packages for that time so some may be canceling, but I really think they must be releasing new slots.

mickeys_princess_mom
01-12-2014, 08:45 PM
It is near the pay in full date for packages for that time so some may be canceling, but I really think they must be releasing new slots.

That's my DH's theory, too. Glad we both got in! Enjoy!

sacandjac
01-24-2014, 05:15 PM
A friend of mine decided to go last minute (3-4 weeks) and was able to get BOG and Ohana. I was pleasantly surprised for them!

TheVBs
01-26-2014, 09:16 AM
Good news! :mickey: I keep checking for a BOG and Ohana opening for our trip in May. Wish me luck!

Lindsey310
01-26-2014, 10:20 AM
A friend of mine decided to go last minute (3-4 weeks) and was able to get BOG and Ohana. I was pleasantly surprised for them!

Wow! 2 almost unheard of last minute res! Good for her!! :eat:

Bay Lake
01-27-2014, 09:10 AM
I just called today for my July trip 12 of us in all and we were able to get a dinner time res.