PDA

View Full Version : Be Our Guest - Lunch

We LOVE Disney
01-08-2014, 03:25 PM
Hi

Can you get reservations for lunch here or is it walk up only?

I think I read that you can use a FP+ for this but not sure if that's true or not. If we don't want to use up one of our FP+ for that day on a lunch, what time do you recommend getting to the restaurant to get a table?

Thanks!
Tracy

Roger's #1 Fan
01-08-2014, 03:36 PM
Lunch is counter service based. You queue up, enter your order and are given a table to sit at. No ressies.
When we were there in August.... the line was over 45 min long to get in. Haven't been in there yet.

MississippiDisneyFreak
01-08-2014, 04:06 PM
I do think it is a FP+ option now.

buzznwoodysmom
01-08-2014, 04:17 PM
We got FP+ ressies for lunch at BOG in November. It wasn't tied into the FP+ system so we were still able to have our 3 FP+ selections for the day.

I don't remember the website, but if you do a search here on Intercot there is a thread that explains it all. It was definitely a huge plus to have this ressie. The line was wrapped around coming off the bridge and we were able to just walk right in. It was a great value of a counter service meal, best CS meal of the trip! Good luck!

steamboat willy
01-11-2014, 11:15 AM
Oct. 2013 and my birthday, I wanted to eat lunch at BOG. No ressies, no Magic Band and no Fast Pass+. We had a very light bite before heading over to MK that morning. At 10:15 we took our spot in line behind maybe 20 guest for the 10:30 opening per a PP suggestion.
Once the BOG Staff welcomed us for lunch, we waited only a few minutes for an open kiosk to place our order. Very easy!
You are given a Rose Puck device that tracks you and allows the food runners to bring your meal to your location. YOU decide which of the three BOG dining rooms and pick your own seat. We chose the West Room with the statue of Belle & the Beast. Food was Great, desserts were Yummy and the BOG experience was the best meal for the money for our entire trip.:thumbsup: