PDA

View Full Version : Ohana!

k10
01-07-2014, 05:54 PM
Hello Ohana experts!

Curious as to what characters we'll be meeting during Breakfast at Ohana. The website says Lilo, Stitch and friends...vague isn't my thing. :mickey:

Also, how's the food? Is it buffet style?

Thanks for the tips!!! 3 days until 1st trip of 2014!!! :blush:

Lindsey310
01-07-2014, 08:28 PM
Hello Ohana experts!

Curious as to what characters we'll be meeting during Breakfast at Ohana. The website says Lilo, Stitch and friends...vague isn't my thing. :mickey:

Also, how's the food? Is it buffet style?

Thanks for the tips!!! 3 days until 1st trip of 2014!!! :blush:

The last time we ate there was in August of 09 and it was Lilo, Stitch, Pluto, and Mickey. I guess the characters rotate with the exception of Lilo and stitch.

The food was really great, one of the better character breakfasts we have eaten. It is served family style right at your table so you don't have to get up. It served in skillet style plates with eggs, waffles, bacon, sausage etc. you will love it! Have a great trip! :eat:

32 days!!! :cloud9:

merciantinkerbell
01-08-2014, 07:32 AM
We ate breakfast there in Sept 2012 and it was also Mickey and Pluto along with Lilo and Stitch. Food was very good and plenty of it. We finished our platter and they bought another without being asked! I was full but hubby managed a Mickey waffle or two LOL. Enjoyed so much we're hoping to have breakfast and dinner there in October.

Strmchsr
01-08-2014, 09:43 AM
It's still the same 4.

k10
01-08-2014, 01:29 PM
Thanks everyone!

paymerich
01-08-2014, 04:22 PM
IMO Breakfast pales in comparison to Dinner! we have done both and Dinner was worth the money , breakfast not so much.

KEYONNAH
01-08-2014, 09:28 PM
That's one I do every time I go to Disney. Always Lilo, Stitch, Mickey and Pluto. Like the breakfast. Can't get enough of the juice

k10
01-09-2014, 10:28 AM
Thanks again for the info!!!

Sounds like future me will have to try dinner here sometime, too. Next trip!

Fastpasssteve
01-11-2014, 02:00 AM
While breakfast has characters and dinner has piles of delicious roast meats, there are activities for children at both meals. Dinner would make a lovely family memory for years to come.

k10
01-16-2014, 05:49 PM
Thank you all for the thoughts and opinions on Ohana breakfast. We went and it was a success.

The kids in our party enjoyed the food, the resort and the energetic characters. Pluto and Stitch were especially rowdy and silly. Tons of laughter. My in-laws said the breakfast was the best meal of their trip and really enjoyed the characters, too. Another plus was getting to ride the monorail to the resort. Who doesn't love the monorail? :blush:

I am definitely adding Ohana to my MUST list for dinner whenever I take my next trip. :mickey:

SBETigg
01-16-2014, 06:18 PM
I am definitely adding Ohana to my MUST list for dinner whenever I take my next trip. :mickey:

Really glad you enjoyed it. Keep in mind that dinner does have games for the kids, but no characters at dinner. Still, a good meal and great atmosphere.

k10
01-17-2014, 09:09 AM
Really glad you enjoyed it. Keep in mind that dinner does have games for the kids, but no characters at dinner. Still, a good meal and great atmosphere.

Oh, ok. No characters. Gotcha! Thank you for the info. :thumbsup: