PDA

View Full Version : Memory Maker question

zipadeedoodah
01-07-2014, 11:58 AM
We are visiting the world in early February, and just decided to splurge and the the memory maker photo package. When I purchased it online, I went ahead and linked it to my disney experience, but I just have a question that i'm hoping someone can answer for me. When I made the purchase, it says I will pick up the memory maker at will call at any Disney ticket counter. But I thought it was linked to our magic bands, so that the photopass photographers could scan the RFID chip in the magic band and everything would be linked that way. What exactly do I pick up at Will Call? Any help would be appreciated! Thanks, pals!

Ms. Mode
01-07-2014, 12:31 PM
I purchased the Memory Maker on the first day it was available, it was the first time we had the photo package and I called and spoke to CM to make the purchase so I'm not sure about exactly when you will see the link...maybe three days from the date you purchased it though. lf it doesn't show up then on you MDE link (computer only...not smart phone) then give them a call to make sure it's linked to your band.

Only one person in your group will have this on the band, you can name any one of your group, but it you do remember that YOU will not have the control of the package. Any other person in your group that gets pictures should request the card so you can link it to your package.

After you download pictures for the first time you about 30 days in which to download and then the photos are no longer available to you.

All in all I am really pleased that we purchased this. The photos from the rides alone were well worth the price.

Hope this helps. :mickey:

Ms. Mode
01-07-2014, 12:36 PM
Oh, and the package will be linked to your band (if you are the facilitator) and it only takes two seconds after the picture is taken.

zipadeedoodah
01-07-2014, 12:36 PM
That's great! Thanks for the info! :)