PDA

View Full Version : Just booked

PETE FROM NYC
01-06-2014, 06:20 PM
Just got our trip booked with agent Jack. No problems, he was very helpful and informative. Our vacation starts on Sept 16 for thirteen nights in a handicap accessible room, lake view.

Just checked DVC site, how do I do the vacation count-down timer ? I could not find it.

vicster
01-06-2014, 07:43 PM
Click on the interactive tab and you'll find it there

VWL Mom
01-06-2014, 08:17 PM
The DVC countdown was removed from the member site some time ago with promises of a new one which never was released. There is the Intercot one that Vicster mentioned or Apple has a DVC one that can be downloaded for MAC or other systems.

TheDuckRocks
01-07-2014, 09:56 AM
There is the Intercot one that Vicster mentioned.

Does anyone know if the Intercot one is downloadable on Windows 8?
I love Windows 8! I hate WIndows 8!!! It's probably because I'm still not use to it but sometimes trying something new with it I get in real messes. Guess I'm just wondering if anyone has installed the countdown clock successfully yet.

MississippiDisneyFreak
01-07-2014, 10:43 AM
Just got our trip booked with agent Jack. No problems, he was very helpful and informative. Our vacation starts on Sept 16 for thirteen nights in a handicap accessible room, lake view.

Just checked DVC site, how do I do the vacation count-down timer ? I could not find it.

Congratulations:cloud9: Where are you staying, did I overlook something?

DisneyFan1979
01-07-2014, 10:51 AM
If you log into My Disney Experience on the main Disney site and link your DVC reservation, a countdown of days left appears each time you log in.

PETE FROM NYC
01-07-2014, 12:15 PM
Congratulations:cloud9: Where are you staying, did I overlook something?

Sorry, I forgot to mention: Bay Lake Tower.

MississippiDisneyFreak
01-07-2014, 05:12 PM
Sorry, I forgot to mention: Bay Lake Tower.

Awesome!