PDA

View Full Version : Revealing a pregnancy

ANG
01-06-2014, 08:23 AM
Any fun suggestions to reveal our 3rd pregnancy to my husband and parents on our upcoming trip? Possibly telling DH on a separate day.

faline
01-06-2014, 08:29 AM
No specific ideas but congrats to you!!

Lindsey310
01-06-2014, 09:25 AM
We saw a couple in disney that had on t-shirts...the wife had a pink one, the husband had a blue one and they walked up to their parents for dinner. The front of the t shirt said we have a secret and the backs of the t shirts said baby (last name) is coming on (month and year).

It was so cute to see their parents read the T shirts and then to see their reactions! So cute that we will do it when we get pregnant! :blush:
Congrats and good luck! :thumbsup:

33 days!!! :joy:

BrerGnat
01-06-2014, 04:32 PM
Buy a t shirt for your youngest that says something about being a "big brother/sister". My sister just announced her 2nd pregnancy that way to us via Skype on Christmas day. They were showing us all the shirts they got for my neice and held one uo that said "Big sisters rule." It was very cute.

Bruegge
01-06-2014, 08:27 PM
How about getting in line at a "rough ride' space mountain or such... Just as you get settled in line....say something like "I can't ride this" and when they ask what's wrong .... Tell Them...

cheaper and easier than t-shirts

IloveJack
01-07-2014, 10:09 AM
Make a sign, get in line to take a picture with your favorite character, and have them hold up the sign during the picture. Or, to catch their reaction on camera, do the opposite. Let them get their picture with their favorite character, and hold up the sign during the photo op.

Belle of the Ball 051411
01-07-2014, 03:37 PM
First off, congrats!!! Very exciting. I'm expecting my first baby next month (we didn't find out the sex).

I would suggest just telling your husband. Perhaps have your children wear the big brother/big sister shirts the first day in the park so everyone else can find out.

TikiGoddess
01-07-2014, 07:05 PM
Make a sign, get in line to take a picture with your favorite character, and have them hold up the sign during the picture. Or, to catch their reaction on camera, do the opposite. Let them get their picture with their favorite character, and hold up the sign during the photo op.

I love this idea. What a great way to have a record of their reactions.

Hey, they have that interactive Mickey Mouse Meet 'n Greet on Main Street... maybe he could help tell the secret? I bet if you tell the CMs there they would help you out! (and you would get pictures)

Kathy

mickeys_princess_mom
01-16-2014, 11:24 PM

My son and daughter-in-law did this with an ultrasound pic! They took a family pic with Cinderella holding it up. She was so tickled! It was a great way to announce!

ANG
01-17-2014, 03:23 PM
Or, to catch their reaction on camera, do the opposite. Let them get their picture with their favorite character, and hold up the sign during the photo op.

HAHAHAHA this is by far my favorite idea I've heard. I can only imagine his face. And we're got the memory maker package with unlimited photopass. I guess I'd have to tell the photographer beforehand so they know to take a few extra.