PDA

View Full Version : General Public: Save up to 30% on Select Dates 2/24-6/15/14

Tink1
01-06-2014, 07:02 AM
save up to 30%* on rooms at select Walt Disney World® Resort hotels. Upgrade to a room and ticket package and get one more ticket day FREE! (Minimum 4-day Magic Your Way ticket required.)

Offer Details:

For stays most nights March 14 – April 12 and April 20 – June 15, 2014:
•Save up to 30% at Disney's Yacht and Beach Club Resorts, Disney's BoardWalk Inn & Villas, Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge (standard/pool view rooms), Disney's Polynesian Resort, Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa, Disney's Old Key West Resort and Disney's Wilderness Lodge (standard/woods view)
•Save up to 25% at Disney's Coronado Springs Resort, Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort, Disney's Port Orleans - Riverside and Disney's Fort Wilderness Cabins
•Save up to 20% at Disney's Contemporary Resort, Disney's Beach Club Resort Villas, Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge (savanna/club rooms) & Villas, Disney's Wilderness Lodge (courtyard/club rooms) & Villas, Disney's All-Star Sports Resort, Disney's All-Star Music and Disney's Pop Century Resort

Ask about great rates for stays most nights Feb. 24 – March 5, 2014.

Booking Window:
•Book Jan. 6 – March 31, 2014

Contact Magical Journeys (http://yourmagicaljourneys.com/pricing.html)Today

Nanci

* The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Length of stay requirements may apply. Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same room. Additional per adult charges apply if more than two adults per room at Disney Value, Moderate and Deluxe Resorts. Advance reservations required. No group rates or other discounts apply. Excludes 3-bedroom villas and campsites and is not valid at Disney's Art of Animation Resort – The Little Mermaid rooms or the Villas at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa. 30% savings for select Disney Deluxe and Deluxe Villa Resorts; lower savings for other Resorts. Everyone in the same room must be on the same package. Theme park tickets must be used within 14 days of first use.

Sylvia
01-06-2014, 09:57 PM
I saw this post early today, but the fact that this discount will apply to my May reservations didn't dawn on me. So, I just ignored it.

But, then I checked my emails, and I saw messages from Wendy at MJ, letting me know that the discount was applied to my reservations. Thanks, Wendy, for the happy news. The unexpected savings on the rooms, together with my TIW discount, will cover 2 of our ADRs.

:magic::cheer::magic::cheer::magic: