PDA

View Full Version : VMK is back (for now)

taleasoldastime
01-03-2014, 03:23 PM
So I am not sure if this has been discussed already but VMK is back and playable. You can find it by googling myvmk. It is in a beta and I'm not sure how long it will be around considering I'm pretty sure eventually the copyright infringement may cause issues. All I know is I have been playing since they opened it and it has been awesome to get to play this game again. I missed it!

Arielfan98
01-04-2014, 02:02 AM
I just played it and am reliving memories. Thanks for the info!

Goofy4TheWorld
01-04-2014, 10:57 AM
Does it now include FP+? :thedolls:

Patricia
01-16-2014, 01:33 PM
No fastpass +. It's all retro old style fastpasses. :thumbsup:

Disney has no issue with the game at this time but are keeping an eye on it. Sulake might get upset at some point.. unlikely though. The only reason I see it closing is that the young Amy (she is the only developer and runs it) may get bored and move on. She has already started redeveloping CokeStudios as well.

Be aware, It's not the same as it was as far as moderation or game play on this private server. I wouldn't encourage your young children to ever go there. Staff are few and far between. You can say whatever you want for the most part (some swears are blocked) and sharing of information is far too easy. It can also be pretty high drama with a lot of scammers and bullies.