PDA

View Full Version : FP+ Time Slots

Dream'nDisney
01-02-2014, 09:52 PM
If we select three FP+ for evening, what time slots are usually available for all three? Can you give me some examples? Trying to figure out dining ressies.

Strmchsr
01-03-2014, 08:01 AM
It varies depending on the ride. If you make your dining reservations, though, the FP+ selector will make FP times around your ADR time. It's built in to not conflict.

MickeysBestPal
01-03-2014, 08:30 AM
If we select three FP+ for evening, what time slots are usually available for all three? Can you give me some examples? Trying to figure out dining ressies.

Once you accept the 3 FP+ choices, you can go back and manually change the times.

buzznwoodysmom
01-03-2014, 10:25 AM
Once you accept the 3 FP+ choices, you can go back and manually change the times.

This is what I was going to say. As long as there are times available you can pick what times you want your rides by manually changing each one after you put in your 3 choices.

And like Chris said, if your have already done your ADRs the system will not book rides around the time of the ADR.

Dream'nDisney
01-03-2014, 01:41 PM
Okay. So if we have dining reservations at MK for 5:40 and want fast passes after that, we will more than likely get them if we make our selections 60 days in advance (we will have our passes and reservations linked) if they are available? I wasn't sure how late in the evening they are offered.

Strmchsr
01-03-2014, 02:55 PM
Yeah, most likely. You'll be given 3 choices of times with your FP selections and you can pick which works best.

buzznwoodysmom
01-03-2014, 04:27 PM
Yeah, most likely. You'll be given 3 choices of times with your FP selections and you can pick which works best.

To add to what Chris said, after you pick the selection that works best you can then go back through each ride and manually change each individual ride time to better suit your needs/wants.

Dream'nDisney
01-03-2014, 11:15 PM
Are there usually time slots as late as 7:00, 8:00 and 9:00?

ransam
01-04-2014, 12:56 AM
Do you have to have your dining reservations at the same park as your FP reservations?

Strmchsr
01-04-2014, 07:50 AM
Are there usually time slots as late as 7:00, 8:00 and 9:00?

Yes if ride is open that late.

Do you have to have your dining reservations at the same park as your FP reservations?

No.

Tekneek
01-04-2014, 09:28 AM
It also depends on how far in advance you are trying to make modifications. I found that I did not always have much flexibility with changing the times.

buzznwoodysmom
01-04-2014, 11:04 AM
It also depends on how far in advance you are trying to make modifications. I found that I did not always have much flexibility with changing the times.

It's true that the closer you get to your travel date the less that will still be available. But, you shouldn't have much trouble, if any, making modifications immediately after you select one of Disney's options as soon as you can start booking FP+.

Dream'nDisney
01-05-2014, 10:43 AM
We went ahead and made later dining reservations so that we would have a better chance of getting 3 FPs late afternoon/evening.