PDA

View Full Version : Green Beer?

We LOVE Disney
01-02-2014, 02:23 PM
We will be in Disney for St. Patty's Day this year and someone was wondering if Disney has green beer there? I assume Germany might have some but do all 4 parks have it? I'm not a beer drinker so I've never even looked to see if all 4 parks even HAVE regular beer normally.

We will be there with our cheerleaders so I'm a little nervous because of all the stories I've heard when this time rolls around there!

SBETigg
01-02-2014, 03:12 PM
Not sure about beer. They made the Grey Goose slushes green in France, though, so I would think some places might have green beer. Though a Guinness is just as festive and doesn't have to be green. Raglan Road in Downtown Disney has a lot of special stuff going on that day, too. Otherwise, the parks are pretty business as usual and it's not much more likely to find drunk people around than any other day in parks that sell alcoholic beverages. Animal Kingdom, Disney Hollywood Studios, and Epcot all sell alcohol/beer/etc. The Magic Kingdom is the one that does not, with the exception of Be Our Guest restaurant at dinner time.

MNNHFLTX
01-02-2014, 03:58 PM
Pretty sure I remember getting green beer at the Rose and Crown in the UK pavilion at Epcot on St. Patrick's Day years ago.:stpattys:

Patricia
01-02-2014, 04:01 PM
Yes, there is green beer at Rose and Crown!:D

Kairi_7378
01-02-2014, 07:02 PM
My friend got a green beer at the Flower and Garden festival on St. Party's Day last year.