PDA

View Full Version : Food Service Trucks

steamboat willy
01-01-2014, 03:00 PM
Are the Food Service Trucks considered Counter Service Meals? That Lobster Roll looked really Yum Yum!:cool:

NJGIRL
01-01-2014, 07:13 PM
I have never done the dining plan so I am not sure, but I thought they were considered snacks under the plan?????

SBETigg
01-01-2014, 08:14 PM
If the Food Trucks accept the dining plan (and I have heard that they do), I think it would count as a counter service meal and not as snacks. The offerings are priced/portioned more in line with the counter service meals than snacks. They don't take Tables in Wonderland cards, though.

NJGIRL
01-01-2014, 08:26 PM
I just looked it up and the official word is that "most outside food carts" are considered snacks. I do think I remember a member saying that they used their snack credits for the egg rolls also.

****But they do mention that hotdogs are not a snack. lol

SBETigg
01-01-2014, 10:16 PM
I just looked it up and the official word is that "most outside food carts" are considered snacks. I do think I remember a member saying that they used their snack credits for the egg rolls also.

****But they do mention that hotdogs are not a snack. lol

I think the OP is referring to the new food trucks in Downtown Disney, not the food carts that sell things like popcorn and eggrolls.

steamboat willy
01-05-2014, 05:42 PM
Yes, the New Food Trucks is what I was asking. Anyone tried any of these? Foods looked yummy!:cool: