PDA

View Full Version : 2 military tickets and FP+

nls721
12-31-2013, 04:31 PM
Looking for feedback if anyone has successfully linked the military ticket voucher (linking 2 4-day vouchers to one persons name) to the Disney Experience site to make FP+ reservations.

I've read in theory on other sites how it "should" work but since you don't actually have a ticket and you exchange at the park I'm leery. I need 7 day hopper for Sept. For 2 people military will save me about $60 total. Trying to decide if it's with the potential trouble or just buy the tic from Disney.

Thanks

VWL Mom
12-31-2013, 05:24 PM
Last I heard the military vouchers could not be linked pre-arrival to the Magic Band. Since the system is still changing you might want to give them a call directly to see.

If you buy your tickets from Disney (or a broker) you will be able to link them and get FP+ at 60 days out. You would need to decide if savings beats out advanced FP.

You can save some money over Disney by buying your tickets from our sponsor OTC (http://www.officialticketcenter.com/default.aspx?affid=TC21LBC)

ftwildernesskid
12-31-2013, 08:18 PM
I bought the 4 day passes at Ft Campbell for our trip in March. I was able to link them to our my magic experience account on my phone by scanning them. You can also do it on the computer by typing in the number on the back of the ticket. If you have issues you can call and get tech support for this. I have had to call for some different issues on the app. Good luck!

VWL Mom
01-01-2014, 01:19 PM
I bought the 4 day passes at Ft Campbell for our trip in March. I was able to link them to our my magic experience account on my phone by scanning them. You can also do it on the computer by typing in the number on the back of the ticket. If you have issues you can call and get tech support for this. I have had to call for some different issues on the app. Good luck!

Did you have an actual ticket or a voucher like the OP has? Would be great if they finally are allowing vouchers to be linked, not only military but also AP.

ftwildernesskid
01-01-2014, 01:32 PM
I linked the voucher.

nls721
01-03-2014, 10:08 AM
That's what I read others that you link the voucher and when it's exchanged for an actual ticket everything carries over.

But what I don't understand (because I haven't been able to use the site yet) is that DH and I are going for 7 days. So our cheapest option is to purchase two 4-day hoppers each.

For those of you that have seen the site does it make sense that I can do voucher #1 for the first four days of our trip then voucher #2 for the next three days in the MDE site?

ANG
01-03-2014, 05:03 PM
I linked ours yesterday! And DH and I will be using 2 tickets each. You still need to bring them to the ticket office to activate them but you can preorder FPs

nls721
01-03-2014, 06:45 PM
Great ang! Thanks!!!

mudpuppysmom
01-03-2014, 08:48 PM
We were there in November and when I went to exchange them at guest relations the CM told me I could link them, so I did, however two days in they disappeared, so make sure you still carry your actual tickets! I linked my AP and it worked fine the entire trip.