PDA

View Full Version : mini/goofy golf

Nekochan
12-30-2013, 09:14 PM
I just got my docs for my upcoming trip, and it includes a 'free' voucher for a round of mini golf. Not sure if I have the time, but if I do, what would be your choice of mini golf?

Main Street Jim
12-30-2013, 10:01 PM
All four courses are great and offer their own challenges.

My wife *loves* Fantasia Gardens; I like both courses at Winter Summerland.

Do 'em in the evening after dark; it's a much better atmosphere :)

ibelieveindisneymagic
12-31-2013, 11:30 AM
So far, our favourite is the Winter side of WinterSummerland!

It is actually rather fun (we got quite "goofy" while playing) and it provides a super break from the hustle and bustle of the parks.

Janmac
12-31-2013, 03:17 PM
We get silly golfing at Winter Summerland too. Have done both the courses here - like 'em both.

At Fantasia, have not done the Fairways (the one with basically long putting) I think it's called, but have done the other one with the hippo, etc. It's well done and may be better for folks that want less silly golfing than what happens at Winter Summerland.

We have repeated W/S many times. Only done Fantasia once.

Jan

AgentC
12-31-2013, 08:21 PM
Another vote for the Winter side of Winter Summerland.

mrte62
12-31-2013, 08:27 PM
The winter side of Winter Summer Land gets our votes as well ....

Nekochan
01-02-2014, 12:20 PM
If I'm using Disney transportation, how do I get to any of the mini golf sites? I'm staying at Pop

mickclub1955
01-02-2014, 12:37 PM
For Fantasia Gardens take a bus to Downtown Disney and then a bus to Boardwalk. For Winter/Summerland take the bus from POP to Blizzard Beach.

IamBelle
01-02-2014, 03:23 PM
I really loved WinterSummerland at night time, it was not as crowded so we could take our time on the course. I loved the decorations and hearing Xmas music in August. They had candy canes to take and even the bathroom was festive (it smelled like Christmas trees!). I really enjoyed Fantasia Gardens as well, however, I felt like it was a more difficult course, we did not have as many hole-in-ones there as we did in WinterSummerland. I can't wait to go back to both!!

Main Street Jim
01-02-2014, 09:47 PM
For Fantasia Gardens take a bus to Downtown Disney and then a bus to Boardwalk. For Winter/Summerland take the bus from POP to Blizzard Beach.Why go all the way to Downtown Disney and then all the way back again? Why not a bus to Studios, then walk (or bus or boat) to Swan/Dolphin and cross the street?

marlyn
01-02-2014, 10:39 PM
Keep in mind that if you are at the Winter/Summerland mini golf after blizzard beach is closed, there will not be a bus out of there. I got stuck one time and had to call a taxi....waited forever.

mickclub1955
01-03-2014, 12:10 AM
Why go all the way to Downtown Disney and then all the way back again? Why not a bus to Studios, then walk (or bus or boat) to Swan/Dolphin and cross the street?

Good point. Didn't think of that. I'm a little rusty. LOL!!!!

ransam
01-04-2014, 01:12 AM
one of the best nights I ever had was playing miniature golf w/ my gf and brother. It was really fun.