PDA

View Full Version : List of FastPass Plus Premium & non-premium attractions for each park

Alpha Jeanie
12-29-2013, 10:34 PM
Can someone please provide me with a list of Fast Pass Plus, premium & non-premium attractions for each park? My 60 day mark is quickly approaching and I want to have some sort of game plan BEFORE I log onto My Disney Experience to make our fast pass selections for each park. I have searched and have not been able to find the appropriate list. Thanks for any help!:mickey:

MickeysBestPal
12-29-2013, 10:50 PM
REPOST FROM ANOTHER SITE. Authored by mesaboy2:

A/B/C Ranking System

A - Using FP+ here will usually save the most time as compared to the attraction's average standby wait.
B - Using FP+ here will usually save some time as compared to the attraction's average standby wait.
C - Using FP+ here will usually save little time as compared to the attraction's average standby wait.

An asterisk (*) next to an A/B/C rank indicates this attraction offers FP+ only.

Attractions listed within the same priority class are in alphabetical order and not meant to suggest priority within the class.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Attractions With Scheduled Times

Reserved Area - Indicates an exclusive section for use by guests with FP+. This type of FP+ has moderate value in terms of saving time while securing preferred viewing.
Priority Access - Indicates guests with FP+ are allowed into the general show area before or at the same time (via a separate queue) as standby guests. This type of access has little value in terms of saving time or securing preferred viewing.

Parks With FP+ Tiering

In these parks (currently Epcot and Hollywood Studios), FP+ attractions are divided into two groups. Guests are able to make 1 selection from Group 1, and 2 selections from Group 2. This is ostensibly to spread crowds more evenly among all FP+ attractions. The list below uses the following scheme (applying to the attraction's name) to identify FP+ attractions in Group 1, Group 2, and those not currently selectable.
Attraction X - indicates a Group 1 attraction.
Attraction Y - indicates a Group 2 attraction.
Attraction Z - indicates an attraction not currently selectable in either group. It is unknown at this point if these attractions will return as an option in the future.

THE LIST

MAGIC KINGDOM
A - Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
A*- Enchanted Tales With Belle
A - Peter Pan's Flight
A - Space Mountain
A - Splash Mountain
B - Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin
B*- Haunted Mansion
B - Jungle Cruise
B*- Main Street Electrical Parade *Reserved Area (interior Hub across from Castle)
B*- Meet Ariel at her Grotto
B - Meet Cinderella and a Princess Friend at Princess Fairytale Hall
B - Meet Rapunzel and a Princess Friend at Princess Fairytale Hall
B*- Pirates of the Caribbean
B - The Barnstormer
B - The Many Adventures of Winnie The Pooh
B*- Tomorrowland Speedway
B - Under the Sea - Journey of the Little Mermaid
C*- Celebrate a Dream Come True Parade *Reserved Area (interior Hub across from Castle)
C - Dumbo the Flying Elephant
C*- it's a small world
C*- Mad Tea Party
C - Meet Mickey Mouse at Town Square Theater
C - Mickey's PhilharMagic
C*- Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor
C*- The Magic Carpets of Aladdin
C*- Wishes *Reserved Area (Rose Garden, off-center but uncrowded)

EPCOT (Tiering In Effect)
A - Soarin'
A - Test Track
B - Maelstrom
B - Mission: Space
B*- Turtle Talk With Crush
C*- Captain EO
C*- Illuminations: Reflections of Earth *Reserved Area (World Showcase Plaza)
C*- Journey Into Imagination With Figment
C - Living with the Land
C*- Meet Disney Pals at the Epcot Character Spot
C*- Spaceship Earth
C*- The Seas with Nemo & Friends

HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS (Tiering In Effect)
A - Rock 'n' Roller Coaster
A - The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror
A - Toy Story Midway Mania
B - Star Tours
B*- The Great Movie Ride
C*- American Idol
C*- Beauty and the Beast - Live on Stage *Priority Access
C*- Disney Junior - Live on Stage *Reserved Area (center front section, poor viewing)
C*- Fantasmic *Priority Access *See special note below*
C*- Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular *Priority Access
C*- Lights, Motors, Action! Extreme Stunt Show
C*- Muppet Vision 3D
C*- Voyage of the Little Mermaid *Priority Access

ANIMAL KINGDOM
A - Expedition Everest
A - Kali River Rapids
A - Kilimanjaro Safaris
B - DINOSAUR
B*- Festival of the Lion King *Priority Access
B*- Finding Nemo *Priority Access
B - Primeval Whirl
C*- It's Tough to be a Bug
C*- Meet Favorite Disney Pals at Adventurers Outpost

Additional Notes
- FP+ will generally save more time when crowds are heavier. Therefore, it makes the most sense to choose FP+ windows in the afternoon and early evening--when crowds are at their daily peak.
- For the same reason, when park-hopping the best strategy is often to make FP+ selections in the second (or third) park each day. (The FP+ system currently allows selections in a single park only on any one day.)

Special Note for Fantasmic Only
As of late October, WDW has changed the original Reserved Area to Priority Access. The priority of Fantasmic is downgraded to a C.

*NikkiJ*
12-30-2013, 08:06 AM
From what I have been reading using FP+ on fantasmic is a waste. I have not personally experienced it but I did change around my FP+ selections based on all the reviews from the wonderful people here on intercot! Just a little FYI that might help with your planning.

Gregandmel
12-30-2013, 09:35 AM
What does it mean when you say if it has an * next to an attraction, that it is FP+ only? There are several with an * next to the letter. Thanks!

Giggy
12-30-2013, 09:41 AM
What does it mean when you say if it has an * next to an attraction, that it is FP+ only? There are several with an * next to the letter. Thanks!

I think it means that it offers FP+ but doesn't/didn't offer regular FP. Quite a few attractions that didn't previously have a FP machine got added in for FP+. :mickey:

Gator
12-30-2013, 11:52 AM
The simple fact that Pirates and Nemo:The Musical has fastpass now makes me want to book a trip to anywhere else. It just seems like this is going to slow down my trip - not speed it up.

cer
12-30-2013, 12:05 PM
From what I have been reading using FP+ on fantasmic is a waste. I have not personally experienced it but I did change around my FP+ selections based on all the reviews from the wonderful people here on intercot! Just a little FYI that might help with your planning.

What makes Fantasmic FP+ a waste? I really am curious. In my opinion, anything that keeps me from waiting in that horrific line for hours is a good thing. Is it because there is no separate seating area or because of what you give up based on the tiered system of choosing the fastpasses?

*NikkiJ*
12-30-2013, 03:53 PM
Having not experienced myself I don't know...but appears there still was some wasting of time and dealing with crowds and there was not any special seating as was it was originally suppose to be.

MickeysBestPal
12-30-2013, 10:18 PM
What makes Fantasmic FP+ a waste? I really am curious. In my opinion,

1- anything that keeps me from waiting in that horrific line for hours is a good thing.

2- Is it because there is no separate seating area or because of what you give up based on the tiered system of choosing the fastpasses?

Having not experienced myself I don't know...

3- but appears there still was some wasting of time and dealing with crowds and there was not any special seating as was it was originally suppose to be.

1- For the first (or only) F! performance of the evening, guests don't wait in a line "for hours" to see F! The CM's open the theater seating about an hour before show-time, guests file in and most of the waiting is done inside the theater while seated.

2- FP+ for F! offers virtually nothing for guests.
No reserved area, no speedy entry,
no guarantee of being seated if the show fills up.

3- Yup.

FP+ for F! is as close to being an out and out fraud as you can find at WDW.

All that, AND it uses up one of the precious 3 FP+ choices at DHS that day.
AND, it is in the TOP TIER for DHS. You only get to pick ONE of the
TOP TIER choices.

So...

If you are unlucky enough to pick FP+ for F!, you CAN'T get a FP+ for
Toy Story Midway Mania or
Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster that day.

(Beauty and the Beast – Live on Stage is the remaining TOP TIER FP+ at DHS.)

AndrewJackson
12-31-2013, 11:27 AM
It is obvious that they have to tier both Hollywood Studios and Epcot because the limited number of A rides (us old-timers use to call these E-ticket rides. ;) )

Hopefully after the complete roll-out of MM+, TDO will start to concentrate on getting more A rides at Epcot and Hollywood Studios.

MrPeetrie
12-31-2013, 04:52 PM
Hopefully after the complete roll-out of MM+, TDO will start to concentrate on getting more A rides at Epcot and Hollywood Studios.

I like your thinking!

Keneva
01-01-2014, 09:22 AM
Thanks for laying out this info in one place. My previous strategy was to generally follow the Touringplans.com plans but I don't know if that will work any more with this new FP+ process...:confused:

CaptSmee
01-01-2014, 10:47 AM
FP+ for Figment??? lolololol :rotfl:

MickeysBestPal
01-01-2014, 12:38 PM
FP+ for Figment??? lolololol :rotfl:

It speaks volumes about the lack of respect Disney has for their guests.

Heck, just give 'em 3 "free" FP's...
ANY 3 "free" FP's.

What do THEY know...
They're TOURISTS! **

(** Rizzo Rat)

EeyoresBestFriend
01-04-2014, 11:14 PM
Thanks, MickeysBestPal, for that FANTASTIC breakdown!! :thumbsup:

Great for reference and visuals and I really appreciate all the thought you put into it!

Davy Crockett
01-17-2014, 12:55 PM

Great for reference and visuals and I really appreciate all the thought you put into it!

:ditto:Thank you very much! That helps tremendously!

AndrewJackson
01-17-2014, 02:10 PM
Here is the list of tiers:

Disney's Hollywood Studios

Experience Group 1 (select one experience from this group)

Toy Story Midway Mania!
Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith
Fantasmic!
Beauty and the Beast – Live on Stage

Experience Group 2 (select two experiences from this group)

Voyage of the Little Mermaid
The American Idol Experience
The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror
Star Tours - The Adventures Continue
The Great Movie Ride
Muppet*Vision 3D
Disney Junior – Live on Stage
Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular!
Lights, Motors, Action! Extreme Stunt Show

Epcot

Experience Group 1 (select one experience from this group)

IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth
Maelstrom
Character Spot
Soarin’
Test Track

Captain EO
Journey into Imagination with Figment
Land
Mission: SPACE
Spaceship Earth
The Seas with Nemo & Friends
Turtle Talk with Crush

Tekneek
01-18-2014, 08:13 AM
Character spot is in the top tier at Epcot? This is getting sillier all the time.

mickclub1955
01-18-2014, 08:20 AM
Character spot is in the top tier at Epcot? This is getting sillier all the time.
Have you seen the lines. For people with children this may be a good thing.

Bruegge
01-18-2014, 10:19 AM

Big Ditto for that also

You guys are going to make me look like I know what I'm doing in June.

Bruegge
01-18-2014, 10:25 AM
Epcot

Captain EO
Land
Spaceship Earth
Turtle Talk with Crush[/QUOTE]

This may be a dumb question.... to you guys I know it is....LOL

But isn't The Seas with Nemo & Friends and Turtle Talk with Crush ...attached...??

Its been 7 years but I thought the only way you could get to turtle talk was after you exited Nemo

Am I mistaken??

mickclub1955
01-18-2014, 10:48 AM
Epcot

Captain EO
Land
Spaceship Earth
Turtle Talk with Crush

But isn't The Seas with Nemo & Friends and Turtle Talk with Crush ...attached...??

Its been 7 years but I thought the only way you could get to turtle talk was after you exited Nemo

Am I mistaken??[/QUOTE]

You are not mistaken that they are in the same building and you must do the Nemo ride to get into the building but Crush is its own attraction in the building.

seanyred
01-18-2014, 12:33 PM

Am I mistaken??

You are not mistaken that they are in the same building and you must do the Nemo ride to get into the building but Crush is its own attraction in the building.

If you want to go to Turtle Talk and skip Nemo just enter through the gift shop.

DisneyDawgette
01-20-2014, 01:10 PM
I like your thinking!

As do I! Change is inevitable, we just have to make the best of it! I'm still not paying $75 for a Q-Bot at Six Flags. Perspective!

Also, they seem to be pretty conscious of guest's experiences and opinions- I got ANOTHER survey on my last trip. We'll just hope that they use them. :thumbsup:

Bruegge
01-25-2014, 11:31 PM
A/B/C Ranking System

A - Using FP+ here will usually save the most time as compared to the attraction's average standby wait.
B - Using FP+ here will usually save some time as compared to the attraction's average standby wait.
C - Using FP+ here will usually save little time as compared to the attraction's average standby wait.

An asterisk (*) next to an A/B/C rank indicates this attraction offers FP+ only.

Attractions listed within the same priority class are in alphabetical order and not meant to suggest priority within the class.

Reserved Area - Indicates an exclusive section for use by guests with FP+. This type of FP+ has moderate value in terms of saving time while securing preferred viewing.
Priority Access - Indicates guests with FP+ are allowed into the general show area before or at the same time (via a separate queue) as standby guests. This type of access has little value in terms of saving time or securing preferred viewing.

Parks With FP+ Tiering

In these parks (currently Epcot and Hollywood Studios), FP+ attractions are divided into two groups. Guests are able to make 1 selection from Group 1, and 2 selections from Group 2. This is ostensibly to spread crowds more evenly among all FP+ attractions. The list below uses the following scheme (applying to the attraction's name) to identify FP+ attractions in Group 1, Group 2, and those not currently selectable.
Attraction Z - indicates an attraction not currently selectable in either group. It is unknown at this point if these attractions will return as an option in the future.

THE LIST

MAGIC KINGDOM
A - Peter Pan's Flight
A - Space Mountain
A - Splash Mountain
B*- Haunted Mansion
B - Jungle Cruise
B*- Main Street Electrical Parade *Reserved Area (interior Hub across from Castle)
B - The Barnstormer
C*- Celebrate a Dream Come True Parade *Reserved Area (interior Hub across from Castle)
C*- it's a small world
C*- Mad Tea Party

A - Soarin'
A - Test Track
B - Maelstrom
C*- Captain EO
C - Living with the Land
C*- Spaceship Earth

B - Star Tours
B*- The Great Movie Ride
C*- American Idol
C*- Disney Junior - Live on Stage *Reserved Area (center front section, poor viewing)
C*- Muppet Vision 3D

ANIMAL KINGDOM
A - Expedition Everest
A - Kali River Rapids
A - Kilimanjaro Safaris
B - DINOSAUR
B - Primeval Whirl

Additional Notes
- FP+ will generally save more time when crowds are heavier. Therefore, it makes the most sense to choose FP+ windows in the afternoon and early evening--when crowds are at their daily peak.
- For the same reason, when park-hopping the best strategy is often to make FP+ selections in the second (or third) park each day. (The FP+ system currently allows selections in a single park only on any one day.)

As of late October, WDW has changed the original Reserved Area to Priority Access. The priority of Fantasmic is downgraded to a C.

If this is as true and accurate as it seems to be the power that be here at INTERCOT should make this a sticky.... IMHO

PlutoPlanet
02-05-2014, 12:42 PM
Yes, this is definitely worthy of a sticky.

Bruegge
02-05-2014, 03:37 PM
A/B/C Ranking System

Parks With FP+ Tiering

THE LIST

MAGIC KINGDOM
A - Peter Pan's Flight
A - Space Mountain
A - Splash Mountain
B*- Haunted Mansion
B - Jungle Cruise
B - The Barnstormer
C*- it's a small world
C*- Mad Tea Party

A - Soarin'
A - Test Track
B - Maelstrom
C*- Captain EO
C - Living with the Land
C*- Spaceship Earth

B - Star Tours
B*- The Great Movie Ride
C*- American Idol
C*- Muppet Vision 3D

ANIMAL KINGDOM
A - Expedition Everest
A - Kali River Rapids
A - Kilimanjaro Safaris
B - DINOSAUR
B - Primeval Whirl

Additional Notes

I hope the powers that be would make this post by MIckeysBestPal a sticky in theme parks..

Just my opinion... It would save a lot of questions (myself included)

Thanks for the post

acetate
02-06-2014, 03:45 PM
I guess its me, but this seems waaaaaay more complicated than it needs to be. Can't I just get on whatever I want?

JerseyDad
02-06-2014, 11:17 PM
i guess its me, but this seems waaaaaay more complicated than it needs to be. Can't i just get on whatever i want?

....No!! ....No free will for you! ;)

TheVBs
02-12-2014, 07:10 AM
Sorry for being behind in all this. Are all of the parks now tiered or is it still just Epcot & HS? If it's all the parks, could someone post the list for those? I know Mickey's Best Pal put up a great list at the start of the thread, but unless I'm misunderstanding, that wasn't official, right? Thanks! :blush:

mickclub1955
02-12-2014, 08:38 AM
As of now it is still Epcot and DHS and that may be changing. Yesterday people were getting around the tiering, but that may be because Disney released the new app and it may have a glitch. Time will tell.

MickeysBestPal
02-12-2014, 09:08 AM
As of now it is still Epcot and DHS and that may be changing. Yesterday people were getting around the tiering, but that may be because Disney released the new app and it may have a glitch. Time will tell.

It was a glitch, (or more likely, a bit of improperly posted programming code) and it was fixed within a few hours of it being discovered.

TheVBs
02-12-2014, 09:52 AM
Thanks so much for the info guys! I read about the glitch, but have no hopes of taking advantage of that since our FP+ window doesn't open for 2 more weeks. I know a lot can change in that amount of time, even MK & AK ending up tiered. Just trying to stay on top of things so I know what to expect. :mickey:

mesaboy2
03-09-2014, 10:40 PM
That's a pretty good list there. I wonder where I've seen it before....

I don't mind someone sharing my info, but at least give the vague impression that you didn't write it--especially after a number of posts thanking you for the thought you put into it. Not particularly cool MBP.

disneynarula
03-10-2014, 08:17 AM
Thanks for laying out this info in one place. My previous strategy was to generally follow the Touringplans.com plans but I don't know if that will work any more with this new FP+ process...:confused:

I used them for a trip a few years ago and it was awesome. I just signed up with them for an upcoming trip. They do allow you input the Fastpass+ information in. They even recommend what you should use FP+ for based on how many options you get.

It makes it a little easier to get everything organized.