PDA

View Full Version : Best Senior Picture Locations?

HaleBop26
12-29-2013, 03:27 PM
Hello! My family and I are going to Disney World in March, and I thought that it would be wonderful if I could take my senior pictures there. My parents are ok with it, but they want to make sure that the pictures don't look too touristy. Where do you think the best locations would be to take these pictures?

faline
12-29-2013, 03:58 PM
Welcome to Intercot! :mickey:

I believe you can book a private session with a Magical Memory (formerly Photopass photographer). Some locations you might consider are around the grounds of the Grand Floridian or Wilderness Lodge. I've seen families getting pictures taken in both locations. The photographers can suggest some locations with lovely backgrounds.

HaleBop26
12-29-2013, 04:07 PM
Thank you!:mickey:

Buttercup
12-29-2013, 04:45 PM
I'm a photographer, and I understand what your parents mean about not looking "touristy". I've shot a lot of photo sessions at WDW and my favorite spots are around World Showcase. There are a lot of nooks and crannies in the back of each country's pavillions that not many people go to so you won't have to worry about tourists in the background of your shots.
I'd also recommend getting your photos done around sunset if you can, when the light is nicest and you won't have to squint and sweat in the Florida sun!

HaleBop26
12-29-2013, 11:05 PM
Thank you for the tips! I was thinking that the showcase would be a good spot too :)