PDA

View Full Version : arm bands and Fast Passes

polarbear72834
12-28-2013, 01:37 PM
Got my daughter to load some kind of disney experience site on my Iphone and she put fast passes on it already for me. I'm not to good with computer stuff. Thank goodness for young people ! Anyway my question is, if I can ever find what fast passes she put on my phone again, can they be changed when I get there ? Say if she got me a FP for it's a small world but I decide not to use it, could I change it for something else that day ? And she said I got 3 fp's per day. When I use a fp up will I be able to put another fp on the wrist band ? This is all very confusing for me..

MickeysBestPal
12-28-2013, 02:32 PM
Got my daughter to load some kind of disney experience site on my Iphone and she put fast passes on it already for me. I'm not to good with computer stuff. Thank goodness for young people ! Anyway my question is,

1- if I can ever find what fast passes she put on my phone again, can they be changed when I get there ?

2- Say if she got me a FP for it's a small world but I decide not to use it, could I change it for something else that day ?

3- And she said I got 3 fp's per day.

4- When I use a fp up will I be able to put another fp on the wrist band ?

5- This is all very confusing for me..

1- Yes.
2- Yes.
3- Yes.
4- Nope.
5- Yup.

Just to keep things clear...
There are no FP's "ON" your wristband on on your phone.
The FP's are scheduled in your MyDisneyExperience (MDE) computer file
which resides on a WDW central computer.
The wristband just contains a unique NUMBER that ACCESSES
the info in your MDE computer file. The phone application
can make certain changes in that file of info.