PDA

View Full Version : Carter family Birthday trip to P.O. Riverside

disneydoug
12-28-2013, 09:47 AM
A good friend of mine will be staying at Riverside in mid-January to celebrate his daughter's 7th birthday. Do they still leave a birthday card signed by the characters in the room or anything like that for a special memory for his daughter? THANK YOU Doug

Jeff
12-29-2013, 08:59 AM
I didn't know they did this for Birthday guests!

Anyone know if they still do?

VWL Mom
12-29-2013, 06:11 PM
We usually celebrate my son's birthday in June. We have it noted on the reservation and most times he's gotten his birthday button at check-in and a card with a Mickey and the gang photo and Mickey autograph on his actual birthday. Your friend could always check at the front desk.

Buttercup
12-29-2013, 06:18 PM
Yep, same as WLMom here. We often go in February around my birthday and there is usually a picture of Mickey and the gang plus a birthday button waiting for me at check in... as long as we've told them to note the birthday on our reservation.

Kairi_7378
12-31-2013, 10:00 AM
We have gone for my husband's and son's birthdays twice and both times DS received a birthday button, card, and balloon at check in. They do the same for my husband (without the balloon).

etibbetts
12-31-2013, 11:45 AM
I was just there in September for my birthday and my nephew's birthday. They gave us both pins at check in. They sent us both the voicemail wishing us a happy birthday.

I went to guest services the day prior to my nephews bday and they sent him balloons, an autographed pic of Pooh and Gang (his favorite characters) and a chocolate. I was not sent anything. I don't think they do this automatically, so I would suggest asking. It made my nephews day to get his!

Disnini
01-04-2014, 10:19 AM
We were at POR in April on our anniversary and got a card and heart towel on the bed. We also got serenaded by the front door staff !! (They noticed our anniversary buttons).