PDA

View Full Version : New and Old Tickets with Fastpass+

Gocubs
12-26-2013, 05:53 PM
Quick question if anyone doesn't mind taking a second to answer.

We are making a trip in October 2014. We have one day left available on a non expiration ticket. We will need to purchase additional tickets to cover the rest of our trip.

With the magic bands, how do I get our current ticket loaded? Also, when we purchase our new tickets, either through Disney or a reputable reseller, how will that work?

Thanks!

mickclub1955
12-26-2013, 09:22 PM
It is under My Disney Experience on their website. Under my reservations there is a section to link tickets. You will have to have a reservation with them in order to do this. I did not get a package, I just had a room only reservation and it let me link the 6 days left of my 10 day no expiration park hoppers. (it did tell me that my tickets do expire on Dec 31, 2030).

mrte62
12-28-2013, 10:36 PM
We have multiple days left on multiple tickets with most having been purchased prior to 2007. I followed the directions on how to add them but the I get an response that they can only be added by Guest Relations. For the life of me I have no idea to which one of the six family members the tickets belong to. When they were purchased and originally used it wasn't something that mattered.

MickeysBestPal
12-29-2013, 07:24 AM
For the life of me I have no idea to which one of the six family members the tickets belong to. When they were purchased and originally used it wasn't something that mattered.

It doesn't matter at this point, either.

mrte62
12-29-2013, 09:06 AM
:mickey: