PDA

View Full Version : How to Combine Photos--Grandmothers and Granddaughters

mickeys_princess_mom
12-25-2013, 10:52 PM
I would love to (photoshop?--I really have no idea) combine three people in a single photo as a gift for my uncle. Want to make it look as if my grandmother, my granddaugher and I posed together. Can anybody tell me how to do this? I would really appreciate it!
:thanks:

BrerGnat
12-26-2013, 08:49 AM
Find a graphic designer who does freelance work.

ibelieveindisneymagic
12-26-2013, 12:38 PM
It sounds like you're hoping for a really great result. I agree with the PP, it can be easy to do some "cut and paste" work in Photoshop (or other programs), but for a really super final product, it is somewhat tricky and VERY detail-oriented.

Do you know anyone who works with graphics? You could send them the scanned photos and they would have the programs to do the rest.

mickeys_princess_mom
12-26-2013, 01:38 PM
Well, I only know one (relative), and I threw it out there, but she directed me to Photoshop. Kind of thought she would, lol. Soooo. It wouldn't have to be amazing, and budget is limited, so I may try to photoshop it myself. I know NOTHING about this, so any advice would be appreciated!!!

:confused: :blush:

Ian
12-26-2013, 01:44 PM
I work in web development, so I'm very familiar with graphic design and PhotoShop. My recommendation would be to take it to a professional and spend the $40-$60 they'll probably charge to do it.

You could buy PhotoShop (which is like $300 or more) and try to do it yourself, but it would cost more and wouldn't look nearly as good.

mickeys_princess_mom
12-26-2013, 02:33 PM
I work in web development, so I'm very familiar with graphic design and PhotoShop. My recommendation would be to take it to a professional and spend the $40-$60 they'll probably charge to do it.

You could buy PhotoShop (which is like $300 or more) and try to do it yourself, but it would cost more and wouldn't look nearly as good.

Thank you very much! Good advice!