PDA

View Full Version : Yet another FP+ ?

tundramom
12-23-2013, 11:31 PM
So, I got to make my FP+ selections today. Every time I was ready to confirm the system kicked me to a Yahoo search page and I would have to return to MDE site, which was annoying. I also went in after the fact and manipulated some times to more desirable times (whole process took me about 1 hour for 2 people/8days)....Here's my question: if we use all of our FP+ in AM, can we get other selections that day and even in another park. We do tend to hop a lot and as stated in another post, they haven't addressed that issue yet. We are going 2/21-3/1 and don't really expect there to be much trouble with wait times, but I like to know all my options!;) Thanks

mickclub1955
12-23-2013, 11:54 PM
As of right now, 3 per day only and only in one park.

Tekneek
12-24-2013, 05:35 AM
You must have 3 (both a minimum and maximum) and they can only be in the same park on that day. You cannot have another 1 in some other park and you cannot have more. The only possible exception might possibly be if a CM forced one in, but that is only hypothetical as I am unaware of that actually happening.

AndrewJackson
12-24-2013, 06:42 AM
I'm still hoping the one park rule gets changed. I suppose if TDO notices a drop off of park hopper add ons, they will be willing to make a change.

We are going in late March. Right now the plan is to hit one park at rope drop, and save our FP+ for the afternoon or early evening of the second park.

Pirate Granny
12-24-2013, 03:39 PM
Andrew Jackson...that is our plan for the June trip...no FP+ in the AM, all after dinner time will tell once we get closer to our 60 days out. We have spent much time pre-selecting with our family members as there are ten of us, and of course one of our tickets REFUSE to link, even after three calls and 3 hours on the phone with tech support. Their final response: Wait until I get to the park and SEE if THEY can't link...oh yeah, don't think so...will have friends take ticket down on their trip and have them swap out for another ticket...that will LINK. All 10 tickets were purchased together...only 9 will link!