PDA

View Full Version : Dolphin guests FP+

Jillirose
12-21-2013, 08:37 PM
We are headed to the world in FEB and I have been reading about the FP+ implementation for on site guests. I was wondering if there were any plans for adding Dolphin/Swan guests at anytime.

Today I called down to the Dolphin and was told that Dolphin guests have FP+ priveledges as of the day I check in. I will need to take my room cards to a park and they will activate FP+ option on my park hoppers. Then I can make ride reservations providing anything is still available!

Anybody staying there? How is this working? Do I understand it correctly? How busy has the FP+ system been? What are the chances of getting any reservations day of/week of visit?

mickclub1955
12-21-2013, 09:56 PM
I know they have been running the test since November. We had friends stay for a week from Nov 10th through the 17th at the Dolphin and they had a few issues with there tickets and FP+, but the reps with Disney in the parks at the kiosks gave them paper fastpasses for the inconvenience. Their problem had to do with their tickets got linked together onto one ticket. One worked and one didn't. Hopefully, they will have some of the kinks worked out by the time you go since AK has already gone fully FP+.

Main Street Jim
12-21-2013, 10:23 PM
http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=202190