PDA

View Full Version : Magical Journeys and FP+

Goes4FastPass
12-20-2013, 01:30 PM
Hello Friends,
We booked our last few WDW stays with best TravAgent in the World Wendy at Magical Journeys.

Do you think it might do some good to give our TAs feedback and let THEM pass it along to the Walt Disney Travel?

Yeah, I know (or at least hope) things will calm down with the heads-per-hour counters running WDW next year. But I have grandchildren who are getting older while WDW experiments with no Soarin' and Test Track FPs on the same day.

And I need an FP for Journey to Imagination like I need a melted Dole Whip.

Clearly this whole mess was concieved by people who have NEVER actully visited the WDW parks as regular guests.

Such idiocy. Someone looked at a graph with lots of dots at Soarin' and a few next door at Imagination and said, "We simply will move some dots."

Strmchsr
12-20-2013, 01:52 PM
You can definitely do that. I shared my issues with Wendy about FP+ and she passed my letter along to her supervisors and contacts at Disney.

justice11
12-20-2013, 02:01 PM
Wendy at Magical Journeys is wonderful. She has gotten many trips for my family and I, she is very patient with all the changes my crazy family makes. I recommend her to everyone. :number1:

Tink1
12-20-2013, 02:35 PM
We are passing on info about MDE and FP+ to our Disney reps!

But sadly, I think they have too much money invested in this for them to back out now.

I am just hoping they can fix it so it actually does work. In theory it has potential, it is just the execution at this point that sorely lacks.

N

cer
12-20-2013, 03:31 PM
I need an FP for Journey to Imagination like I need a melted Dole Whip.

Hey, INTERCOT...

Do you think we can get some shirts made with this quote on it?

Funniest thing I have read today...

Fangorn
12-20-2013, 04:04 PM
I need an FP for Journey to Imagination like I need a melted Dole Whip.

Sadly, given TDO's apparent rose-colored glasses view of of FP+, this comment would only be taken as an overwhelming customer demand for liquid Dole Whip drinks as opposed to the frozen treat. And it would be cheaper than having to freeze the stuff first! Win-win!

Steve

JerseyDad
12-20-2013, 04:21 PM
Sadly, given TDO's apparent rose-colored glasses view of of FP+, this comment would only be taken as an overwhelming customer demand for liquid Dole Whip drinks as opposed to the frozen treat. And it would be cheaper than having to freeze the stuff first! Win-win!

Steve

....liquid Dole Whip sounds innovative ...

....it'll eliminate the 'brain freeze' problem

... and ...it can be put in a baby bottle or sippy-cup ...thus solving the evil, "sticky toddler syndrome".

Kenny1113
12-20-2013, 09:29 PM

Steve

Funny!

....liquid Dole Whip sounds innovative ...

....it'll eliminate the 'brain freeze' problem

... and ...it can be put in a baby bottle or sippy-cup ...thus solving the evil, "sticky toddler syndrome".

PLUS- single handed means there is a hand free for shopping and spending more money!!!! :mickey:

WiltonJohn
12-20-2013, 11:33 PM
I kept Magical Journeys in the loop (copies) on my direct communications with Disney. They also communicated with them about it.

best,

..............john