PDA

View Full Version : La Hacienda Margarita Recipes

SurferStitch
12-19-2013, 11:37 AM
We had an awesome dinner at La Hacienda (we had low expectations based on reviews, but were very pleasantly surprised).

I absolutely LOVED the Rosita margarita, and want to make it at home. I know WHAT'S in it, but not quantities. An internet search turned up empty.

So, does anybody have the recipe? I would also love the recipe for the Mango Blueberry Basil margarita as well. DH had that and loved it.

We loved them so much, we each got 2.... no TiW discount.... no DP..... NO discount at all.... and STILL loved them!!

Thanks.

SBETigg
12-19-2013, 03:11 PM
The Hacienda margaritas originate at La Cava del Tequila. Cava is on twitter and they're willing to share recipes. I've tweeted them in the past and they gave me the recipe for their sangrita, which I love as a tequila accompaniment. They're probably also on Facebook but I haven't checked. You would probably have the best luck going directly to the source and simply asking them.

MouseHouser
01-03-2014, 12:22 PM
Sorry I can't help you on the recipe, but wanted to weigh-in regarding their mango margaritas: my fave drink on the planet. :-)