PDA

View Full Version : some quick reviews

Crow
12-13-2013, 03:36 PM
stayed at WDW first wk of DEC
quick lunch at Raglan Rd at DD. beer sampler was good. fish and chips didn't seem quite as good this time. Rose & Crown fish and chips was better
Tokyo dining. great service as always. sushi and tempura was good...and sake. which I also had in the dept store downstairs a few times
schoolbread in Norway. I remember in yrs past being bigger some. and maybe a little better. but still not bad
lunch in the bakery in France. wine and ham and cheese croissant. good. and didn't cost too much
San Angel. good meal again. margaritas and tequila was good. chips were good. enchilada app and pork loin entree
Rose & Crown-waiter seemed rushed. food wasn't bad
Le Cellier. almost didn't go. waitress was very nice. filet was good. pretxel bread good
Artist PT. great. mushroom soup is very good as always. swordfish not bad. prob shoulda got the salmon but it was still good. the cheeseboard for desert wasn't too great though. the cheese should have come to room temp.
Territory lounge. had drinks there twice. bartender seemed ..idk busy or not too into it. it was too late to order food so got flatbread from Roaring Forks to eat there.
AT MK had Lefou Brew..tasted like apple juice. not bad but drink it before it melts down. I wouldn't get it again.
Pecos Bills. burger...well it was late closing time..not the best but the toppings bar helped
Yak & Yeti. waiter was nice but kept getting pulled away to talk to police. someone paid their bill w giftcards that weren't valid and took off.

flatbread at Rix at CSR at the bar. surprisingly good. not busy and the 2 waiters seemed more into watching basketball game.
allstars pixxa...eh not too bad but not the greatest.
Paradiso 37 lunch at DD before heading to the airport. good stuff. margaritas:marg: chips dip trio was good, enchilade
Dole whip from Poly,,no one at main register and people weren't sure where to go to pay. they gave a little cup for selfservice...still good
Got a Tables in Wonderland card for $100 which helped at the sitdown places for 20% off food and :beer::marg:, so we came out ahead with the savings

VWL Mom
12-14-2013, 08:28 AM
Thanks for the reviews, the portobello mushroom soup at Artist Point happens to be my favorite. I'm glad the TIW card worked for you.

Lindsey310
12-14-2013, 08:17 PM
Nice reviews. Although, we had a less than stellar experience at le Cellier in October. The risotto was so salty we couldn't even eat it. Not worth the hefty price tag. Prob won't eat there again. :eat:

56 days!!!! :cloud9:

Crow
12-15-2013, 11:58 PM
yea my previous visit to Le Cellier wasn't overwhelming, but it was available and decided to give it a shot. its not my first choice...(that would b Tokyo Dining, Artist Pt) but was better this time

MississippiDisneyFreak
12-16-2013, 08:30 AM
Sounds like you made some pretty good dining choices. Thanks for the reviews.

Gator
12-16-2013, 03:33 PM
This reminds me of why I like my WDW trips over DL. The food! So many choices of good food to eat. Man, I need to call my travel agent.