PDA

View Full Version : FP+ for MSEP?

BuffaloJason
12-12-2013, 02:12 PM
I was hoping to book FP+ for the MSEP during my family's visit the last week of January but the app doesn't seem to be offering me that option. Does anyone know if that means:
a - I'm doing something wrong
b - No MSEP that week
c - Or maybe just no FP+ for MSEP during "low season"

Thanks,
Jason

MickeysBestPal
12-12-2013, 04:44 PM
I was hoping to book FP+ for the MSEP during my family's visit the last week of January but the app doesn't seem to be offering me that option. Does anyone know if that means:
a - I'm doing something wrong
b - No MSEP that week
c - Or maybe just no FP+ for MSEP during "low season"

Thanks,
Jason

The parade FP+ options don't show up until much closer to the actual dates.

First week of Dec. FP+ options showed up on Dec. 1.

BTW, the Jan. MSEP schedule has been posted since July, so you can always check
that, if in doubt.

BuffaloJason
12-13-2013, 08:31 AM
Thanks. I guess I'll check back when it gets closer. I know the schedule's been posted from pretty far out, but I thought maybe there was a change. Eleven months ago when we booked I thought Spectromagic would be back by now and we all know how that worked out :confused:

goofyskier
12-13-2013, 08:02 PM
The area reserved for Fastpass + is right in front of the Castle. Great for the Parade but horrible for Wishes. Since u r reserving for the Parade u may not be allowed to stay there for the Wishes anyways.

12-13-2013, 09:12 PM
The area reserved for Fastpass + is right in front of the Castle. Great for the Parade but horrible for Wishes. Since u r reserving for the Parade u may not be allowed to stay there for the Wishes anyways.

Ropes and area reserved for FP+ parade viewing get removed at the end of the parade and if there is FP+ for a second parade, they go back up after Wishes, before 2nd parade.

MickeysBestPal
12-14-2013, 11:34 AM

Just as the end of the parade is about to pass the reserved area, exit the area, heading away from the castle (walk south about 50 feet, or so) to a spot to the south side of the "Partners" statue.
Stand there for a great view of Celebrate the Magic and Wishes.

Tekneek
12-14-2013, 11:57 AM
When we were down, we were unable to schedule FP+ for any events. It would never show as an option on the website or the app.