PDA

View Full Version : Sanaa ?

d_m_n_n
12-11-2013, 03:35 AM
Does anyone know if they have chicken fingers for kids? I looked on the Disney dining app and didn't see them listed...hoping they do

mickclub1955
12-11-2013, 08:22 AM
I don't see it on the kids menu. I see grilled chicken breast and chicken pot pie. Other items on the kids menu include meatloaf and shrimp and fish of the day and veggie ranch pizza. I sure that you can request it. The worst they will say is no, but it wouldn't hurt to ask.

SBETigg
12-11-2013, 10:16 AM
If they serve them at Boma, chances are they can get you some. But I don't know for sure. If it's a make or break menu item, you might try calling ahead to ask. It's a good dining experience, cool atmosphere and good food, so I hope you still keep Sanaa in consideration.

d_m_n_n
12-12-2013, 04:17 PM
I found out they do NOT have chicken fingers and can't get them...but I think it'll be ok. Already preparing my kiddo for other options lol :cool:

mickclub1955
12-12-2013, 04:22 PM
Thanks for letting us know. Your post will answer a question for someone else in the future. I hope that you enjoy your meal here. Be sure to ask the waiter/waitress to explain what the adult options are. I went here two years ago and some of the items are really spicy. My DW enjoyed here mild items, me not so much because what I got was fire out my mouth. We are going back in Jan for lunch. I will listen more closely this time.