PDA

View Full Version : 3 days...just sayin'

Yo Mickey!
12-05-2013, 10:32 AM
beach club villas for our annual family trip to put us in the holiday mood. listening to big bad voodoo daddy and mariah carey at the osborne lights while we take it all in. light crowds in the parks. stormalong bay. cold beer and spicy mickey mix on the patio after swimming all afternoon. dinner wherever we want around the world showcase. the performers on the boardwalk. walks to dhs. nice long runs in the mornings. college football awards next thursday on the boardwalk. jim the bartender at espn for the iowa/iowa state basketball game next friday night. playing catch with the football with my son on the beach with a cold yuengling bought from hurricane hanna's. getting our picture with santa and mrs. claus in america. a black and tan, a nice curb and listening to live music in the UK. la cava and asking the guys to make me a new concoction that i have yet to try. the karamel kuche for a small bag of caramel corn as we make our way past germany. hitting MK early so we can hit all of our favorite rides including space, splash, big thunder, buzz. time to take my daughter to pick out something fun for herself in norway. hitting figment and giggling with the kids so we can remember our early trips and how much we loved it and the kodak lab afterwards. doing soarin about 478 times during the week so we can smell those oranges. the smell of gingerbread in the lobby at beach club while we try to find the hidden mickeys on the carousel. seeing the gingerbread house at the boardwalk.

holidays. disney. relaxation. family time.

i cannot wait.

Aurora
12-05-2013, 05:11 PM
Sounds lovely. Hope your vacation is everything you wish for. :mickey:

faline
12-05-2013, 05:35 PM
I hope your trip is all you hope it will be - and more! :mickey:

JMTStone
12-17-2013, 10:59 AM
We too love BCV and I hope you have a good time. My husband even found the "scent" from their lobby and purchased it for our home. Visit Gary's Column and have a sip at La Cava for me.

vizsla
12-18-2013, 05:07 AM
Thanks for the report.

LVT
12-19-2013, 07:11 AM
I will dream along with you. Thanks:marg: