PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Ornaments from WDW?

mickclub1955
12-02-2013, 06:11 PM
I pulled our tree down to decorate for Christmas and couldn't believe how many ornaments that we have, that we bought at the "World". Twenty years of going and buying ornaments is a lot of ornaments. Looks like next year I am going to have to buy a bigger tree. Anyone else have this problem?:D:pine::tree::deer:

faline
12-02-2013, 06:32 PM
We have a lot of ornaments - many of them Disney related and a number of those were gifts!! Still, we manage to find places on the tree for all of our ornaments - each one with a memory and collected over time.

Lindsey310
12-02-2013, 06:49 PM
Yep same problem here...every time we go to WDW we get an ornament for our tree and we go sometimes 1-2 times a year! :mickey:

68 days!!!!!! :cloud9:

vicster
12-02-2013, 07:07 PM
Same here but I love our Disney themed tree complete with the monorail that goes around it.

VWL Mom
12-02-2013, 07:43 PM
Last year we decided to add a second tree just for Disney ornaments. :mickey:

Goofeygal
12-02-2013, 08:00 PM
We have a Disney themed tree. We love it.:mickey:

ibelieveindisneymagic
12-03-2013, 12:30 AM
We do too!

We'll be decorating the tree this weekend, and it is so much fun to pull our Disney decorations, and remember buying each one of them.

I think we'll need a bigger :tree: if we buy any more!

Dragongirlx
12-03-2013, 03:39 AM
we have two trees just so we can put all our disney and other special ornaments out. The disney ones are starting to outnumber the others though.

MississippiDisneyFreak
12-03-2013, 08:14 AM
We have a good number of disney ornaments plus a disney topper but not enough for the whole tree yet...that is my goal so we'll just have to keep going to Disney until I have enough:)

jennbunn
12-08-2013, 07:58 PM
Had to buy a new tree last year because I had so many Disney ornament's. Love it : ) :cloud9:

DizneyRox
12-12-2013, 06:54 AM
The rule is our house is, if its not Disney related, it doesn't go on the tree... The tree is 11ft tree and were running out of room.

Last year, the tinker bell tree topper had a meeting with the floor. Good thing I bought two when they were available...

Ian
12-23-2013, 10:46 AM
Us too ... in fact, we have a tradition that goes back since before DW and I were even married where every year we buy a WDW Christmas ornament with the year on it.

Unfortunately, some klutz who may or may not have been yours truly broke our 1999 one this year so we now have a gap in our tradition. :(

TinkerbellT421
12-30-2013, 05:11 PM
Us too ... in fact, we have a tradition that goes back since before DW and I were even married where every year we buy a WDW Christmas ornament with the year on it.

Unfortunately, some klutz who may or may not have been yours truly broke our 1999 one this year so we now have a gap in our tradition. :(

Every year I do the same thing! Buy a one with the year on it, usually try to get a somewhat different design, (ya know of they have some that are the same exact design but just different year). I may even have to have one customized with writing the year on a special ornament on year when I accidentally broke my 2009 one :(

some day I will have two trees, one exclusively for just my Disney ornaments, I am still in the collecting stage though! I usually buy three or four ornaments. One with the year and the others will be my fav characters or a special one that I absolutely fell in love with when I saw it.

weswerx
12-30-2013, 06:32 PM
I've got a bigger tree, I just need more WDW ornaments. I have several, but any excuse to go back to WDW will work for me :D