PDA

View Full Version : room fridge

sorcerer fan
11-27-2013, 07:08 PM
Have they finished getting all the fridges back in the rooms yet? I'm going down tues and havent heard anything about them lately. Thanks

Strmchsr
11-28-2013, 10:41 AM
Most but not all have been finished.

sorcerer fan
11-29-2013, 10:19 AM
Is French Quarter one of the done ones?

Strmchsr
11-29-2013, 11:36 AM
It's one of the mostly but not completely resorts.

Poohbear88
11-29-2013, 01:35 PM
How about Pop do they all have fridges yet?

Strmchsr
11-29-2013, 01:53 PM
The only resorts completely done so far are the deluxe.

Donald Duck
11-30-2013, 11:11 AM
Do you know if PO Riverside has fridges yet ?

:mickey:

Strmchsr
11-30-2013, 12:21 PM

Same as the above. Most rooms now have fridges at POR, but still not all of them. I'd say on all of these situations from talking to different sources that you have an 85-90% chance of having a fridge in your room and most any resort.

buzznwoodysmom
12-01-2013, 01:22 PM

Just got back from POR last night. We did have a fridge in our room, but there is no way this was one of the new ones. We had to place something under one of the sides because it appeared the little leg/lift was missing. There were lots of scratches and scuffs on the door. But it did keep our stuff cold. As a matter of fact we had to adjust the temp because one of our cans of coke froze and busted.

JerseyDad
12-01-2013, 01:34 PM
Just got back from POR last night. We did have a fridge in our room, but there is no way this was one of the new ones. We had to place something under one of the sides because it appeared the little leg/lift was missing. There were lots of scratches and scuffs on the door. But it did keep our stuff cold. As a matter of fact we had to adjust the temp because one of our cans of coke froze and busted.

...did you "complain" that you needed one prior to getting there? Maybe it was one of the 'original" $10/day fridges that was left lying around?

buzznwoodysmom
12-01-2013, 03:47 PM
...did you "complain" that you needed one prior to getting there? Maybe it was one of the 'original" $10/day fridges that was left lying around?

Nope. I made no mention of the fridge before or at check in. We had 5 rooms and we all had refrigerators. Not sure what condition the others were in, but all 5 rooms had them.

Fantasia2005
12-02-2013, 11:50 AM
We are due to fly out and arrive at All Star Movies Friday night, 12/6. I just received a letter in the mail on Saturday indicating that the room most likely will not have a refrigerator. I'm hoping that isn't the case...:fingers:

JerseyDad
12-02-2013, 03:13 PM
We are due to fly out and arrive at All Star Movies Friday night, 12/6. I just received a letter in the mail on Saturday indicating that the room most likely will not have a refrigerator. I'm hoping that isn't the case...:fingers:

....when did you book this trip? Was it before the whole fridge mess reared its ugly head?