PDA

View Full Version : Help me with my bucket list

Mrs Bus Driver
11-22-2013, 02:35 PM
For my up coming trip I have decide to have a list of things to do instead of hard and fast plans. So far the list is
1) Watching the fireworks from "top of the world lounge"
2) Illuminations
3) Electric parade
4) Fantasmic
5) La Nebula (I may not have spelled it right but you get my meaning)

I know there are many more things to experience at WDW but right now I'm having a brain freeze so please help me out with your suggestions. And just so you know this is an adults only trip. TIA :mickey:

mickclub1955
11-22-2013, 02:40 PM
How about the Electrical Water Pageant. It is always a wonderful treat for us to watch this.

cer
11-22-2013, 03:19 PM
Couple of things on my list....

1) Ride Dumbo at night.
2) Stay late in Magic Kingdom to see the Kiss Goodnight.
3) I also love fireworks from Poly beach, although the construction may have ruined this.
4) There is also a new snack I want to try in France at the new ice cream shop. It is an ice cream sandwich deal. Looks so good.

It's called a Croque Glace
"they take a fresh, buttery French brioche, halve it, pile on a scoop of your favorite ice cream flavor, drizzle it with chocolate or raspberry sauce, top it with the other half of the brioche, then put it in a sandwich press for a few minutes." (description by Debra Martin Koma)

Items 1, 2 and 4 are on my list for my next trip...

Mrs Bus Driver
11-22-2013, 03:34 PM
How about the Electrical Water Pageant. It is always a wonderful treat for us to watch this.
I forgot about this one Thanks:mickey:

Couple of things on my list....

1) Ride Dumbo at night.
2) Stay late in Magic Kingdom to see the Kiss Goodnight.
3) I also love fireworks from Poly beach, although the construction may have ruined this.
4) There is also a new snack I want to try in France at the new ice cream shop. It is an ice cream sandwich deal. Looks so good.

It's called a Croque Glace
"they take a fresh, buttery French brioche, halve it, pile on a scoop of your favorite ice cream flavor, drizzle it with chocolate or raspberry sauce, top it with the other half of the brioche, then put it in a sandwich press for a few minutes." (description by Debra Martin Koma)

Items 1, 2 and 4 are on my list for my next trip...
Although I'm a bit to large for Dumbo I like you other ideas. Let's keep them coming
I am looking forward to having a nice long list, more then I can do and I'll use the left overs for my next trip. This is going to be fun :mickey:

vicster
11-22-2013, 04:03 PM
The Segway tours are a lot of fun

paymerich
11-22-2013, 04:05 PM
Chefs table at either Victorias and Alberts or California Grill, $$$$$$$$$$$

cer
11-22-2013, 04:51 PM
The Segway tours are a lot of fun

Are they still offering Segway tours?

I thought they discontinued the Epcot ones.

They are/were a lot of fun. I enjoyed the one at Epcot more than the one at the campground.

Pirate Granny
11-22-2013, 08:02 PM
The jingle jangle parade at AK.

denygold
11-22-2013, 11:39 PM
Mine is riding the monorail into Epcot after dark.

cer
11-23-2013, 05:51 AM

That's a great one! I need to add it to my list….

retiredfigment
11-23-2013, 07:26 AM
What is te Kiss Goodnight at MK?

Mrs Bus Driver
11-23-2013, 05:16 PM

Do you get a good view?

VWL Mom
11-23-2013, 05:28 PM
What is te Kiss Goodnight at MK?

The Kiss Goodnight starts with the castle's lights changing color and music, then the voice starts thanking everyone for coming and wishing everyone a good night and a safe trip home.

Mrs Bus Driver
11-24-2013, 10:07 AM
A couple of more things to add to my list
Micky's Philharmagic (hope I spelled that right:blush:) and The American Adventure. I have been to WDW 2x and have managed to miss both of these. :mickey:

CaptSmee
11-24-2013, 11:23 AM
A couple of more things to add to my list
Micky's Philharmagic (hope I spelled that right:blush:) and The American Adventure. I have been to WDW 2x and have managed to miss both of these. :mickey:

Both are excellent! :thumbsup:

Lindsey310
11-24-2013, 02:27 PM
For my up coming trip I have decide to have a list of things to do instead of hard and fast plans. So far the list is
1) Watching the fireworks from "top of the world lounge"
2) Illuminations
3) Electric parade
4) Fantasmic
5) La Nebula (I may not have spelled it right but you get my meaning)

I know there are many more things to experience at WDW but right now I'm having a brain freeze so please help me out with your suggestions. And just so you know this is an adults only trip. TIA :mickey:

You have to do la nouba! We have seen it twice and it's fantastic!!! Also, illuminations is my all time favorite show/fireworks!!!! :mickey:

76 days until I'm home at WDW! :cloud9:

BowTie7
11-24-2013, 06:01 PM
Go behind the scenes. Either with the half day Keys to the Kingdom (Magic Kingdom only) or full day with Backstage Magic (and multiple parks).

Main Street Jim
11-24-2013, 07:29 PM
Go down to the "Games and Trivia" forums, and look for "More 'Have You Ever at WDW'". :)

DisneyorBust
11-25-2013, 07:03 PM
If you've never enjoyed the performances of the various groups in the theme parks.
The groups that I can remember:
UK Players
Mariachi Cobre
Jammitors
The "Public Works" employees at DHS
Hollywood "Citizens"
The Juggling Mime in Italy
I know that there are plenty more but I can't think of them right now.

Mrs Bus Driver
11-25-2013, 07:22 PM
Great ideas everyone Thanks

How about something special you have done in some offbeat or out of the way location. I've been thinking of picking a pearl in Japan :mickey:

denygold
11-26-2013, 03:03 PM
Do you get a good view?

Great view of Epcot, really beautiful after dark.