PDA

View Full Version : Another FP question

Nekochan
11-22-2013, 12:12 PM
I didn't find this posted anywhere - forgive me if it's been asked.

If I use all of my FP+ options for a day, can I still get other FP once I reach the park?

Can I get duplicate FP? For example, Soarin FP+ and regular Soarin FP?

Also, does anyone know if Illuminations FP is available at the park and if so, where?

Thanks in advance

faline
11-22-2013, 12:39 PM
My understanding is that additional fast passes are available only if you have a key card that you can use in the regular, old fast pass machines (and then, only if those machines are still available).

Underthe new system, so far, it appears that folks get a total of 3 fast passes on any given day and that all 3 fast passes must be in the same park. If the park has a tiered system, you get one fast pass from the first tier and two from the second tier.

There are fast pass + kiosks at the park - I have not yet seen them and don't know if they include Illuminations but I suspect they do. You can also manage your fastpass + selections through your smartphone with the My Disney Experience app.

Capt_redshirt
11-22-2013, 01:02 PM
to answer the question about duplicates. no the system doesnt allow duplicates at this time

andypooh
11-22-2013, 04:24 PM
So u can never get a FP in 2 parks on the same day? Doesn't that make park hoppers much less desirable/effective?

Capt_redshirt
11-22-2013, 04:45 PM
So u can never get a FP in 2 parks on the same day? Doesn't that make park hoppers much less desirable/effective?
I thought so initially as well... but i found when i was park hopping the need to use fastpasses at the second location wasnt needed ... most of the rides i went on had very short lines (no more then 25 mins) so getting a fast pass was a non issue to me