PDA

View Full Version : Fantasmic! Dinner Pkg

sommer
11-21-2013, 11:09 PM
We are trying to decide if it's worth it to do the Fantasmic dinner pkg. We have a res. for Mama Melrose's (with it), but we would rather eat at Sci-Fi. Our trip is the 1st week of March - do you think our wait time will be cut down significantly if we do the dinner pkg? I saw that they just added an extra Fantasmic showing that evening.

Pirate Granny
11-21-2013, 11:39 PM
Dining package is always for the first show ONLY. We enjoyed our middle aisle seating. Waiting to see if FP+ will go back to reserved seating also. If so, we will drop our plans to get a dining package. I think we can do our ADRs in ten days....

Ms. Mode
11-22-2013, 11:25 AM
I believe this is going to be a FP+ option, like Pirate Granny said. :thumbsup:

Gator
11-22-2013, 03:34 PM
I believe this is going to be a FP+ option, like Pirate Granny said. :thumbsup:

That would totally stink! As if it ain't crazy enough, now that gotta add "who goes first?" Who's NOT going to want to get a fastpass for this show? Can we just call fastpass+ what it is, a bad idea, and then throw it away. It's starting to sound like a law I've heard about lately.

DANAM
11-24-2013, 10:03 PM
We have had the package when setting was on far right a couple times and we have just walked up. There really isnt a bad seat. We actually prefer sitting towards the top because my son has anxiety with crowds and we like to leave right when its over to beat the mass amounts of people pushing down the hill. With that being said if front row center is a priority for you book the package or use fastpass. If you dont care where you sit come 30 minutes before the show and you will get a seat but it will not be prime seating.

Keneva
11-28-2013, 02:15 PM
It worked well when we did it (H&V). No complaints. I'd rather pay a bit more and be able to walk right in and get a decent seat than take a chance but that's probably what Disney counts on. :twocents: